Crossover Event with MHA Pt. 2

After that incident, Y/n got a bunch of reporters chasing after him. His reputation has been skyrocketed, even passing All Might, the number 1 Pro Hero. Y/n took this opportunity to take the hero exam, passed and became a number 4 Pro Hero at the age of 25 and first ever Pro Hero to have a license to kill aka diplomatic immunity. Few days in, he is now number 2. He is called The Leviathic. The Aquatic Dragon Hero. He would have been number 1, but he declined the offer.

(10 months later)

In UA Academy, a man is looking at the building.

"So this is UA, huh? This should be fun."

(Class 1A)

"Hey! You there! Put your feet under the desk now!! This is an inappropriate behavior!" A boy with blue hair, blue eyes and wearing glasses is yelling at the red-eyed Pomeranian. He has weird engines on his calfs.

"Don't you tell me what to do. What school are you in before UA?" The boy with the Explosion Quirk ask.

"Soumei. Why?"

"Soumei huh? Well I'll gladly destroy you."

The engine boy was surprised by the threat.

"What the-!?! This is not how a hero behaves!!"

Over the classroom door, Izumi was shaking nervously seeing her bully/childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugo or Kacchan as she called him.

(RANT WARNING:

I HATE KATSUKI BAKUGO WITH A FIERCE PASSION! HE LITERALLY BULLIED DEKU FOR NOT HAVING A QUIRK!!! HE EVEN TELL THE BROCCOLI TO DO A GODDAMN SWAN DIVE OFF THE BUILDING AT 14. 14! I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE SHIP THESE TWO!! BAKUDEKU??! FUCK THAT!! GIVE ME A VAILD REASON WHY THEY SHOULD BE A FUCKING COUPLE?!? WHO THE FUCK LOOKS AT THE FIRST EPISODE LIKE: Wow! That blonde guy bullied a broccoli teen because of superpower discrimination. They should be a cute couple! LIKE WHY?!

Rant over.)

"K-Kacchan.."

"Hey! It's you! The girl who saved me!" She turned around and saw a girl she saved during the entrance exam. She has a brown bob cut hair and brown eyes with pink blushes on her face. She is the definition of adorable and bouncy girl. "Thank you so much for that. You're so cool back then. You just punched that zero-pointer like it's nothing."

"I-It's not that big of a deal."

Bakugo looked at the door and see Deku talking with Uraraka. He snarled.

'How the hell did that nerd make it through!? I thought she didn't have a Quirk!!"

Before he walked up to her, a door suddenly opened, revealing a man with long red hair, purple eyes who had opened it. He wears a all black suit and tie.

The girls' thought to themselves as blushes appeared on their faces.

'He's so hot!'

Name: Y/n Gremory-Bael: The Aquatic Dragon Hero

Occupant: Pro Hero

Position: 2nd

Hero name: Leviathic

Quirks: Liquid manipulation/Galactic.

Info about Quirks: His first quirk, Galactic, offers him a monstrous strength and speed, and becoming a part dragon when using it. Y/n had another Quirk at the age of 15. That is liquid manipulation. He can control any kind of liquids. He travels faster when on the water. He can control the bodies since over half of the human body contains water. He used it for combat and interrogation.