Crossover Event with MHA Pt.1 (not a chapter)

Y/n is seen eating some food when all of a sudden, I kick the door open.

"Y/N!!!!"

"What the-?! Author?!!" Y/n yelled at me.

"I need you right now!! You, MHA, now!! Pronto!!"

"Can't you see I'm eating here?!?"

"No time!" I clapped and a portal appeared under him.

"You motherfu-" he fell down along with some of his Pokémon.

"I ran out of ideas, okay?" I said to the viewers.

(Meanwhile)

"-uuuuuckerrrrr!!!!" Y/n fell down, but he opened his Devil wings and catch all of his Pokémon that gone along with him.

"Author I swear to Satan, I'm gonna kill you!"

"No, you won't." I said telepathically.

He sighed.

He landed on the building to see the city view.

"Well, let's see what this dumbass can do to me."

Oh I will.

I changed Y/n's age to mid-20s, physique, clothes and voice.

"What the-?" Y/n was surprised by his new voice.

"Holy shit, my voice is so cool." He took out his phone to see his new older self.

" He took out his phone to see his new older self

"Oh my god. I look like Diluc.

Hell yeah. I look so sexy."

"Bruh."

"Now, what do I have here?" Y/n takes his Pokémon out to see his team.

Lucario , Rayquaza, Pangoro, Aegislash, Greninja and Dusknoir.

"Alright, new team. Looks like we're gonna be here for a while, so go keep a lookout." They all nodded and separated to look at the new location.

Y/n is now jumping down on a building, landed it Superman style, and runs to see this place.

Then he noticed a young, green-haired girl standing on the road, looking at something along with everyone else.

Y/n was confused. What was she looking at? He turned his head to his direction to see a giant man fighting against a man made out of wood? Huh?

"That's a huge villain!!" The green-haired girl exclaimed.

Y/n heard the civilians talking about how the big man is the bag snatcher.