Chapter 3: Exorcism

Y/n was banging his head against a wall. Why? Because Venelana was showing his harem his baby pictures. Each one of them cooed at the adorable pics of him. And to top it all off, every girl Y/n loved are moving to his house to go and live with him.

"And this is a picture of him running around the house, fully naked."

Y/n saw Rias holding his baby pictures, clearly panting so hard you can see mist coming out of her mouth.

"Shota Y/n... Shota Y/n..."

"Mom!!! Stop it!"

"Ooohhh~. Here's a pic of his cute little penis~."

"Argghhhhh!!"

He ran to the kitchen where Grayfia and Asagi Igawa are cooking dinner wearing an apron. And nothing else.

"Really? Your sister married Sirzechs because of a dare?"

"Yup. But what they didn't know was that she wanted to do that."

Then they squeaked when they felt their ass being slapped.

"What's cooking, ladies?" They turned to see Y/n smiling at them. They both kissed him on the cheek.

"Just some pancakes and bacon, master."

"Well. Those look and smell delicious. But..." he squeezed their buns. "I love these even more."

"They moaned from his hand.

"Ahh~. Please~. Not now~."

"Your mouth says no, but your moans say otherwise~."

(🍋Lime warning🍋)

Y/n bent down and starts eating Grayfia's wet pussy.

Grayfia stopped what she does and holds his head in her hand, and the other on the counter as she moaned lewdly. Asagi then fondles the maid's leaking breasts. That's right. Grayfia is pregnant too.

"Ahhh~❤️. Master~❤️." Grayfia moaned feeling her lover's tongue invading her cave. Asagi licks her neck and massages her stiff nipples, which are still leaking milk.

Grayfia is now in paradise.

"Ahh~❤️. More~❤️."

He obliged and proceeds to pleasure her.

She came eventually with him to do a delicious gulp.

(Lime over.)

After that, Asagi proceeds to continue cooking due to Grayfia is still recovering from pleasure.

Then Y/n goes to his room and took out his briefcase. He opened it, revealing a lot of Pokeballs.

"Alright. Now to clean them." He took out the first vertical row and starts cleaning them.

(Timeskip)

It's Kuoh high and things are going very smoothly. That is until two figures with cloaks are staring looming at the school with interest.

"You think this is the place?"

"I'm sure of it. Maybe Issei is in here."

"Alright."

(O.R.C building)

"Well, what I'm trying to say is that The Rock would be best at superhero movies!"

"Really man? I thought he fitted best for jungle themes."

"The man's jacked, Saji! Also, those are overused! He could've been like the Thing or Black Adam!"

"Sure, but-" A knock was heard. Everyone else in the room sighed in relief. Those two kept on arguing about celebrities.

"Come in." The door was opened, revealed to be the same two cloaked people. They lift their hoods showing a short bluette girl with a green fringe and brown eyes while the other is a girl with orange pigtails sporting purple eyes.

"Greetings. I'm Xenovia and this is my partner, Irina. We're here to look for a certain someone who is her friend." The blue-haired girl said stoically.

"That's right! Where is he?" The other girl said has a bubbly voice in it.

Everyone else looked around in confusion. Who is this friend?

"Who?"

"Oh right. I have a picture with me." Irina pulls out a photo of them as kids. They look closer and are shocked because her little friend was nonother than fucking Issei. Their expressions turned sour.

(The reason why Isami doesn't recognize Irina is that she was only a baby back then.)

"Oh. Him."

"We 'had' a conflict against him."

"From what, exactly?"

Y/n spoke up.

"Well you see... your friend is a dumbass."

"Yeah, I get that sentence a lot." Her friend is not the brightest bulb.

"Well. He's worse than a dumbass. You see, my 'brother' did..."

After explaining that Issei had been done to them for the past few months, the two guests were very shocked to hear that. Irina was devastated that her friend did something so heinous and sinful.

"Yeah. He got punished severely."

"Well...I'm glad that he got what he really deserved."

"Exactly. Hopefully, he shall perish for eternity."

"Oh, I make sure he'll never come back." Y/n did a grin.

"Since we came what we needed, we must depart." Before the two could leave, they spotted a familiar blonde.

"Is that Asia?" Irina said.

"It is. A former follower of God. Surely there must be a reason why she switches sides." Xenovia was both curious and angered at the former nun switching to a darker side.

"Y-Yes. It's me. But before you two retort, I was saved by the Devil from a deranged priest, Freed."

"Freed? That lunatic weirdo?"

"He was announced dead a few months ago. Who could be-"

"That would be me." Y/n stand up, causing Rias to pout at losing her favorite seat. "He was a crazy sonovabitch with a superiority complex that can be on the front page of sex offenders."

Xenovia and Irina bowed to him.

"We thank you for perish the sinful bastard."

"He was a no-no person!" Y/n couldn't comprehend if she was serious or not due to her wording.

"It's alright. I may be turned into a Devil by force, but I still believe in God. Ow!" Asia gripped her head in slight pain.

"I see. Well, carry on, Irina. We're leaving."

"Aw. I was just having fun with the little girl." Zenobia turned and saw the twin-tail gal playing with Angela.

"...Maybe we can stay just a little longer."

Y/n grinned. That's right. Nobody resists his daughter.