On a mission

Hi guys.......disclaimer.....I am typing this chappie using my mobile.......this was not usually the case...I used to do it out of my laptop and then check for grammatical mistakes, proofread and then post..... it's going to be kinda difficult to do that now! So, sorry in advance if you find any mistakes.....but do let me know thru your comments or msgs and I will correct it :) Now moving ahead with the story........

Bani was not able to stop blushing! She had never been so impulsive in her life. What is it with this man that brings this side out, she was yet to figure out. Whenever he was near her, the proximity affected her, so much that she was not able to think straight. Whenever he said something cheesy it made her mushy inside out, she was not able to bring out the attitude of aadhi naagin that she is! Today she agreed with Meera, though not aloud but to herself that she was in love with a Cheel!!! Bani decided that she was going to confess to Veeranshu once they come out of this mess, with that thought she walked back inside to face her better half and answer any other question he might throw her way, specifically about the kiss! He surprised her once again by not asking about it and wanting to make a plan against the traitor. She was glad and at the same time, a little deflated on the change of topic, little did she know that he changed it specifically to make sure his mind did not linger on the kiss!

They argued about the various ideas they had in mind and finally zeroed in on one! It was risky and dangerous but they had to go down this path to ensure that the traitor is finished once and for all! They had to meet the family now, this thought brought a smile to Bani's face as Veer did not know the destination yet! They were currently put up at Urvi's place. It was a naag haveli, the last place that aadhi naag would think of while searching for their family. Veer asked her why she was smiling to which she replied saying that he will find out soon. Veer wanted to tease Bani, so he asked "Gharwali, are you not well? Do you have a temperature? " Saying so he placed his palm on her forehead only to get a shock of his life, his hand started glowing at the place where it met Bani's skin. "I dunno why that happened" Said Veer, to which Bani explained that it was because of the past connection they had. "Shall we proceed to meet the family?" She asked him, without any concern for what just happened, still confused and a little bewildered Veer replied that he was! Urvi was one of those naagin's who still preferred living in the naag village. Thinking of this made Bani smile all the way while she was giving directions to Veer and it made him question her "Sweetheart, what is it that you are hiding from me?" He knew there was something that he was missing! "Wait Veer, surprises have no use if you keep wanting to know about it every second. You are going to find out very soon, in fact, you are going to know about it in another few minutes"  she sighed.

"No sweetheart! Tell me it is not what I am thinking it is!" Veer asked Bani to deny it. "It is a naag village Veer, I am not going to deny the fact that I am enjoying this moment, I had waited for it for an hour and finally I get to see your reaction" said Bani and started laughing. "Sweetheart this is cheating, why did you do this to the whole family? They would not have been able to sleep peacefully through the night! Don't laugh gharwali!" Hearing this Bani laughed harder and made Veer warn her saying "Bani, I am warning you, I will kiss you if you don't stop laughing now" Bani did not hear any of this as she was enjoying how uncomfortable Veer was in her village. To make her stop laughing and having fun at his expense, he leaned in and pecked her lips, which immediately shut Bani up, she froze.  It was not that she did not want this, but she wasn't expecting this and so questioned him "What is this Veeranshu?" "Sweetheart I kept warning you not to have fun at my expense and you did not seem to be listening at all, so this is what came to my mind to make you stop laughing at me! You know if you want you can go ahead and laugh, I don't mind doing it again," he told her with a playful smile. The thought of it made her blush but she went ahead and asked him to keep his mouth shut and went back to directing him to Urvi's house, this brought a smile on Veer's face, now it was his turn. "Stop smiling and staring at me Veeranshu! Concentrate on your driving." An irritated Bani informed Veer. "Sweetheart, you had your share of fun and it is now my turn" he informed her. She did not bother to tell anything further as she was aware of where this conversation would go and not being ready for it, she turned her face to the other side. They reached Urvi's place in the next couple of minutes and were about to enter the haveli when Urvi walked out and stopped them. Bani knew why they were stopped and told Urvi "You know I don't want this! We are here for a cause not to celebrate." "I know that aadhi naagin, but what can I tell the people who have been waiting to see you for hundreds of years with a hope that you would come back and live amongst us one day! I know that is not going to happen now!" She gave Veer a pure look of disgust after saying that. Veer rather than being angry was amused with Urvi's reaction, instead of responding to her jibe he said "Thank you Urvi for saving my family! I hope they did not get on your nerves too much" She smiled at him for the first time in the two meetings they had and informed him "They are yet to come out of the shock that I brought them to the naag haveli! Irritating me was not in the question at all!" "Tell me what you have planned Urvi?" Bani asked interrupting the conversation. "I haven't done anything except agree to bring you to the village temple tonight and you have to go along with this cheel!" She told her. Bani was surprised that Veer was invited but she went ahead and said that they will be there by 5 in the evening. Urvi left the place after informing Bani and Veer that she was heading to the village and will be back by 3 to take them to the temple.

Bani held Veer's hand as they entered the house. Veer was initially surprised but then he figured that she was just emotional and wanted his support that he gladly gave her. "Bhai good that you came here" Ponky rushed towards him with a scared face, he was accompanied by Daksh who had a look of disapproval. Veer ignored Ponky and asked Daksh where the others were to which Bani answered that they were in the dining room. They went in and met Balwant, Pawan and Monil. "Veer, I heard Urvi planning the welcome of aadhi naagin! Do you know her identity? " Balwant questioned him. Bani looked at Veer expecting him to reveal her secret to the family to which he simply said "You will get to know today evening dad. You will be meeting her in her human form today!" Bani was surprised but thought it was better to reveal it once they reach the temple. Veer continued talking to his dad, he informed them of the plan he had in mind and also told them that he will be working with the aadhi naagin. "Why will she help you?" Balwant questioned Veer for which he told them "She has a relationship to hold up to, so she will" Leaving the entire family confused. Bani on the other hand smiled looking at him further confusing the family with her reaction!