Acceptance & Assurance!

Veer was shaken by what he saw, his wife is the Aadhi Naagin! He started getting flashes from the past and right then millions of memories were flowing through his brain. Unable to handle the knowledge he sat with the head in his hands. Not only was he getting back the memory of satyug but also gaining power with every passing second. Bani could see him practically glowing with the power that he was gaining and her inner voice told her that she should give him time to process everything, so she decided to remain silent till he spoke to her, though, the thought that he might hate her now was killing her!

He surrendered himself to the things that were happening to him, it slightly reduced his suffering for a moment. While Bani waited with bated breath for what is coming. She was unable to keep still, yet the aadhi naagin in her told her that she should be patient and give him time. She could feel his pain and there was nothing that could be done to reduce it. Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours! Finally, after three hours Veer opened his eyes, just one look at him she could tell that he is the most powerful cheel in the world, he had that aura around him which screamed power.

Bani could not take the silence anymore so she said "I have been wanting to reveal my identity to you for a long time now! It was because of my stubbornness that I did not take the step forward. But I was unable to see your suffering today which made me think for your good rather than for myself!" She waited for Veer to say something but was met with silence, then she continued "If you want to part ways with me after this, I can understand that, you just have to let me know. I married you for revenge but now there is no strength left in me to fulfill that. It is because I think..... " She stopped short when she saw Veer sit down on the floor of the cave and he was shaking! Bani sat next to him worried and asked him if he was fine. Veer looked at his sweetheart and said "You have given me the happiest moment. I am now relived learning why I got attracted to the aadhi naagin. It was you all along sweetheart." He had a genuine smile on his face when he said this.

"Are you .......are you not angry with me? " She asked. "Angry for what gharwali? You saved my life just a few days back, went against your aadhi naag" Veer stopped when she held her hand up to silence him. "Don't you dare say this again! " She said angrily. "What is it that I should not repeat?" Asked a confused Veer for which she replied immediately "He is not my aadhi naag, he never was, not in satyug and never in kalyug. I was blind enough to believe him, but not anymore! He is a traitor, neither was he my lover nor is he my friend." Veer was surprised by this outburst and also happy that she is finally accepting that the naag is two-faced. "Could this day get any better? I guess you can call it the best day of my life if you can confess your love for me! How long are you going to leave me hanging Bani? " He asked her and Bani acted as though she did not hear the last part of their conversation. "I found out about that traitor when he killed the security of our house!" She informed him. "Gharwali is this an indirect confession?" He asked for which she gave a confused look "Our House" He explained and that made Bani realize what she had just said. She covered it up saying "It is our house because I live there too. Do not make a big deal out of it! " but she was not able to hide a smile that made its way to her lips which did not go unnoticed by Veer. he knew his wife was starting to trust him and also maybe fall in love with him and that one day she accepts him, become his!

"I have a lot of questions in my mind Gharwali, but for now, we need to head back home so that no one else can question us. Also, Aadhi Naagin or not you will remain my sweetheart, never think of parting ways with me, I will not let you do that!" after saying that he picked her up in his arms and flew towards Singhania Mansion. They entered the house only to see it in tatters. Immediately Bani called Urvi for information "Urvi do you have any idea if that naag came near my house?" she asked. Urvi sounded agitated when she spoke to Bani "Aadhi Naagin, don't worry about the cheel family they are safe. I took them to the safe house you mentioned and the damage that you are seeing in the house is because that traitor did not find anyone. He did that out of frustration"

"Veer, family is safe!" she informed "But I have to take you to safety now, are you ready for another ride?" she asked him. Veer breathed out a sigh of relief and told her "Gharwali, I have become your vehicle, haven't I? Anyways let's leave before we become the target once more and this time, we are going to be prepared for what is coming" he said with assurance and picked up Bani in his arms for the fourth time today. In his arms, she felt both acceptance and assurance, the rest of her worries can wait, right now, it was just her and Veeranshu!