ch.4

chapter four - oh how the roles have switched

0:35 ━❍──────── -3:18
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

"We should play Cherry blossom for entries. It's the song we all contributed lyrics to," Aeri argued, walking up to where Jisung sat at the basement's couch, retuning his black guitar. The male looked up from his instrument— brows strewn together and his eyes narrowed into a glare.

"We're not playing that, we're playing Kiwi and that's that," He scoffed in offense, standing up— his height intimidatingly towering over her. The male stared down at her through his dirty blonde locks. "Who do you think you are? Coming back after a year and calling shots as if everything's the same?" It was baffling to him to see Aeri act nonchalant, ignoring the past. He didn't know how much guts she had to talk so freely.

"I'm part of the band, and as I can see— everything is still the same, Park. Still a fascist I see," She sneered, giving him a dirty before walking back to her position next to Donghyuck.

Jisung watched as she stormed off to the brunette, as if going to tattle on him to a adult. She still was as hotheaded as before. Rolling his eyes, he walked over to his microphone stand. Harshly he grabbed ahold of the mic and yanked it out of its place. She had to understand nothing was the same, and he made sure to push that thought onto her.

Briefly, he glanced over his shoulder to the guitarists, a smug smirk tugging at a corner of his lips. "Make sure she can keep up,"

Aeri felt her face go red with anger. Donghyuck quickly nudged her to get her attention— her face whipping in his direction.

"Remember Kiwi, right?" The tanned played a quick glimpse of the chorus, helping the girl to remember. She quickly nodded, positioning her fingers to the beginning note of the song. "I know you hate it when we say shit like this, but just stay in line and you'll do fine,"

He was right. Being told something like that annoyed her to the greatest extent, but Aeri quickly brushed it off as she didn't have the energy to be mad about it. She faced forward, watching as Mark set up a camcorder on a tripod, pressing a button to allow it to begin filming. It was something the band did, so that they could review their performance and get an understanding of what needed to be done better.

"Okay, whenever you're ready," He flashed them a thumbs up, before moving out of the camera frame— prompting the beginning of the song. [ refer to video above ]

"She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes," Jisung sang— his raspy voice bellowing into the mic, and bouncing off the basement walls from exiting the speakers. "Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect,"