Chapter 4

"Oh I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~" Charles went bizzare again. We were in a cinema theatre with the movie "The Fault In Our Stars". BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

"Could you shut up for a moment?" Sheva yelled as she pinched Charles arms. And twisted it. 

"OWWWWWWWW! WHAT THE HELL?!" As expected from the typical Charles that love to scream a lot. "I just want know the details of Alice's love life. Is that a problem for you? Cause if it is, exit is right there. " Charles stood up while pointing the sign EXIT. Things are getting out of control here. As usual.

"Movie is starting!" I yelled even though there is only a white screen wirth nothing in it but seriously, they both just have to shut up. 

"Retard!", "Slut!", "Bitch!" , "Cocksucker!" Many words are spat out and I just wanted to hide in a corner and...

"Well, this is rather unusual," a familiar voice came crashing in between the fight between Sheva and Charles. "Hey, Alice,"

Well you may have already guessed.

"Hey," I blushed while seeing Brian holding popcorns and two cans of sodas. He was wearing baggy jeans and white t-shirt with his leather jacket covering it. He even waxed his hair.

Wait, how did he know I'm here?

"I called your mom earlier, don't worry I don't stalk but I'm worried about you since you ignored my calls," His head tilted down and guilt kicks in.

"I'm sorry," Oh for fuck sake Alice, what a great way to apologize. "I wanted you to watch with me but Charles and Sheva..." Brian never liked me hanging out with Sheva. She is just...well. Typical slut. Get it? No? Nevermind.

"Is ok, I know the reason as soon as your mom mentioned her name," Brian winked as he sat right next to me and smuggled to his side.

"Oh great," Sheva's big mouth had opened again. "I wish Kelvin was here,"

SHEVA, YOU FUCKING DICK!