CHAPTER 7

"Stop it!" I shouted as flour poured over my head, making me an old granny.

Bryan stopped and continued his cookings while I clean up the flour on the floor.

Dad is so going to kill me!

"Hold up," Bryan hold my hands and lean real close to me. What the hell?! "You have a little something there," he said while wiping my lips with his fingers. "Got a little messy with cooking huh?" he said as he reveals his smile and grabbing my back, making me leaning on his strong hands.

Well since mom and dad aren't here...

I hugged his neck, bringing him closer. Our forehead touched. We could hear our deep breathes. Our heart pumping. Then...

Our lips meet...

We started kissing. It was slightly different than kissing on the forehead, cheeks. It seems like this has magic that has no cure to it. Our lips were like magnets. I hugged him harder, as he carries me up and landed me on the kitchen counter, followed with more kisses. Until...

"Bryan?" I said as I parted away from his magic lips. So soft.

"What?" Bryan whispered as he looks up to me, taking deep breaths. "Your parents aren't here anyway," he said with his blue eyes sparkles.

"Your food," I said, pointing his work station.

"SHOOT!" Bryan shouted as he rushes to check on the food. "Damn your magically cursed lips!" He cursed as he pokes the food with a fork. I laughed like a 5 year old. I hop off the counter and walked behind him.

"Mine is done, just so you know," I said with confident, taking off my apron and place it nicely on the chair. "I'm sorry," I apologized as I tapped his back. "For your cooking," I hugged him from his back, even though I am short but I am tiptoeing already!

Bryan remains quiet as he continues his cookings and that's when guilt rushes in my thoughts. Tears started dripping. Is he mad of me?

"Are you crying?" Bryan said as he plates his cookings. "I thought my girlfriend is a tough cookie?" he said while taking off his apron. I punch his arms and hugged him again.

"Stupid freak," I whispered and squeeze out my tears. But still hanging with a smile.

After few minutes of cooling down, we settled down at the dining table. I stared as I see Bryan tasting my homemade chicken patties with secret sauce that my grandma used to teach me.

"This taste really good!" Bryan said as he takes bigger bites on the chicken patties. "Didn't know I have a sexy chef girlfriend all along." I chuckled when he says that.

"Stop flaterring me, now it's my turn," I grabbed the fork and stab his masterpiece, omelette soufle. One of his mother's signature dish. I bit into it and it taste amazing. The soft sensation felt from my teeth as it slowly disappears into that rich flavour of eggs. The seasoning enhanced the taste as well. Not to mention the special tomato sauce has the sweet sensation that matched perfectly with the egg.

One word. Delicious!

"Didn't know I have a sexy boyfriend chef all along," I quoted Bryan as he smiles at me, eating my patties.

We were just enjoying each other dishes and wash up the dishes. Watch some movies and saying goodbye to await the next day.

Along with more kisses and hugs.