Chapter 1

Birds are chirping, wind blowing and curtains dancing. The sun shines directly at my glasses, the reflection shines directly at my eyes. My dream world was then destroyed by the sudden ray of light penetrating my eyelids. I woke up with my hands covering my eyes from the painful annoying light that could destroy my retina. I sat down with my legs crossed with my eyes half opened. Tiring.

"Breakfast is ready!" a loud voice drum-rolled my eardrums, even with my hands closing it.

"OK!" I yelled back in response, hoping that my scream could wake the receiver's hearing sense. My mom.

"ALICE!" my sister, Lily, yelled from her room, which is right beside mine. "SHUT THE HELL UP!"

This is my family, screaming is like the only way of communicating each other and has been passed down since my great-grandfather's generation. Well, according my mom. Is like we are half deaf ever since we set foot in this world.

"Why don't you shut the hell up first and continue your useless dream?" I yelled back as I walk slowly to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. Ah, how I love food.

As usual, my breakfast are bacon on the right, baked beans with tomato and coleslaw right smack in the middle of my plate.

"Hot stuff coming through!" Mom said as she pat my sister on the head, pinch my face and walk to the end of the dining table. "Here you go, honey," Mom said as she hand the "hot stuff" that was on her hand, warm milk, to the only guy in the family, my dad. The only guy in my family that reads newspaper when the television is just on his right.

"Thanks," Dad replied with a low pitched manly voice as he gave my mom a kiss on the lips of my mom, making me spat one of my beans out to the plate.

"Eat up that bean of your's, Alice," Mom said as she pointed the bean on the plate, covering with saliva. Yuck.

"I-" my phone rang just when I was about to start a war with my mom. It was Sam, my good old best friend. Perfect timing. I grabbed my Iphone and answered the call.

"Hey Alice, shopping today?" Sam asked, same question as other days, with a yawn and a sound of hairdryer blowing, making me hard to hear her words.

"Sure, but I will drive today," I answered and ran upstairs to change, leaving the beans on my plate. Few minutes of choosing clothes and finding my purse, I ran out of the house with my car keys and started the car.

"Just where the hell are you going?" Mom asked as I opened the gate with a wireless remote on my carkeys and stepped on the accelerator with full force.

"Away from hell!" I drove away, leaving my family and my house to have fun with my best friend. Through the back mirror, I can see mom shaking her head with a smile on her face, knowing that I was being sarcastic and decided to let me go. I smiled in excitement and relief and focus on my driving.

Shopping centre, here I come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, I would like to apologize for my clumsy fingers on my phone by clicking the delete button on this precious book. I changed some of the words as I typed it back so I hope you guys will continue to support me so I can continue updating this book as soon as possible. Leaving the comment would help me a lot so please do so. I don't mind if is mean or good comments but please do so so I can correct my mistakes or making this book even more interesting.

Second, I have other books written by me, which is "Miracle" and "Techno Love". Feel free to read these two books too.

Thanks for reading this book and I hope that you will like it :D

Have a nice day :D

-5254