CHAPTER 5

"Heheh...no," I rejected Charles as she asking me to hangout in school today. I was sick till' the point where five different pills have to be swallowed DAILY! I never felt as weak as this but hey, I am human and humans cannot escape this.

Anyways. dad advised me to stay in bed the whole time and mom advised me to always eat up the plain porridge that she cooked this early morning. One part of me scream HALLELUJAH! for skipping school so I can delay Miss Paprika's assignment while the other part of me just sigh as I miss Charles's everyday hug. 

I hung up the phone call and laid on my bed. Never felt this tired before and bored as I always complaint about how tired and troublesome it is to wake up and get ready for school. I sighed as I walk to the window to open the curtains.

The sun is bright as usual, with a little sensation of heat on my face. I opened the window and took a deep breath of fresh air.

Ding Dong.

Who could it be? I am pretty sure is not dad nor mom. It is still working hour and...could it be...?

I ran down stairs, stumbling along the way as my vision still clouded by my sickness. I opened the front door and a man figure appeared in front of my gate.

"Thought you would be hungry for lunch, want some snack?" Bryan asked as he lift a paperbag with McDonalds' big red M showing on the bag. Wait...how would he know that I'm sick?

"Thanks, come on in," I said as I zombie walked to the couch. "Leave it at the dining table amd I will eait it later," Good job, Alice.

Not.

"You don't seemed well, I guess it is that bad," Bryan said as he place his palm on my forehead. "I guess you should need more water,"

"I'm fine," So not, my head was exploading from the inside. "I will be fine by tomorrow," I said as I reach for the remote control.

"You sure?"

"Yeah,"

He sat next to me with his hair brushed through mine. Itchy but I could barely feel it. I hate being sick.

My head landed on his broad shoulder. Hard but at least I don't stress my head. His hand brushes my face and he kisses me on the cheeks.

"STOP IT!" I yelled, shoving him away.

Bryan shows a confused look.

Funny.

"You will get infected and I really do not want you to get sick just by blowing a kiss on me," I hugged him but with a pillow between my face and his stomach.

His mouth turns an "O" and giggles as his body vibrates. "I won't get sick that easily, you silly," He hugs me back, tightening me.

I smile unnoticed as I slowly felt dizzy and doze off.

Dreamland, here I come.