47

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at Jimin clueless. Jimin was slightly bouncing up and down on his feet.

«Can we come in» Taehyung asked.

Jimin moved away from the door, still very exited. Jungkook looked at Jimin before giggling at Jimin exited bouncing. They took off their shoes and walked in to the living room. There they could see that Jimin wasn't the only one who was excited. Both Hoseok and Yoongi was smiling from ear to ear. They walked over to the rest of them and sat down on the sofa.

«What did Namjoon do?» Jungkook asked both Namjoon and Jimin.

«Tell them» Jimin said.

Namjoon looked at Jimin before smiling, looking at Taehyung and Jungkook now.

«I went to the pack register some days ago» He started.

Jungkook and Taehyung was listening more closer now.

«And after a lot of paper work»

He then pulled out some papers from his back. He placed the papers on the table and Jungkook reached out for it, showing Taehyung.

«So that means» Taehyung said looking at Namjoon

«We are now officially a pack» Namjoon replied with a proud smile.

Jungkook and Taehyung jumped up from their seat, the others following after. They wall went in for a group hug, jumping around and shouting with happiness.

When the shouting had died, not the happiness thought. They settled down and started talking.

«Now we have to discuss some more» Namjoon said.

«Fist we gotta figure out if where gonna live together and where» Jin started.

«Me and Jungkook discussed about living together» Taehyung started.

«And we were thinking, what are gonna do about ruts and heats, because the that couple over there» Taehyung continued, pointing at Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin.

«Are gonna be pretty loud, I just know for sure. And I need my 10 hour sleep» Taehyung ended.

It was quiet and everyone was just looking at Taehyung. Then Jimin said.

«Shut the hell up, you're a true blood Alpha with a lot of power. The couple who's gonna be loud is you too» Jimin argued back.

«But you have two alphas Jimin» Taehyung snapped back.

The rest of the people in the room kept looking and listening.

«Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a true blood alpha. Man Jungkook couldn't even walk the day after you two mated» Jimin replied.

«Hey! Do not bring me in to this conversation» Jungkook said.

«But you know you're gonna be loud» Jimin sassed back.

«But like Tae said, you have 2 alphas and you're even loud from before» Jungkook said.

While those 3 kept bickering, 4 people was secretly listing to them. Amused and surprised about everything they were saying.

«Maybe we should stop them» Hoseok asked.

«No, I wanna see how far they'll take it» Jin said, crossing his feet and leaned onto Namjoon.

Back at the bickering trio.

«Then let's make a bet then» Jungkook said

«The winner get's 10 bucks» Jimin answered back

«10? Make it 50» Taehyung snapped back

«Fine» the 3 said together.

It became quiet, the tension was high until Namjoon broke it

«We can find a house with sound proof walls»

«Yes, that sound good» Hoseok continued, backing up Namjoon's idea.

«Then Taehyung you could get you're 10 hour sleep»

«Well I can agree on that» Taehyung replied.

«Where the hell are we gonna find a sound proof house Namjoon» Jin asked

«We'll just have to look for it»