42

EDITED (Short chapter) 

It was evening and it was only Jungkook and Taehyung left. Right now they were both close to each other just enjoying each others heat. They were watching Annabelle since Taehyung insisted to watch it. Everything went fine until a jump scare came and you could hear someone screaming and hiding in their mates chest.

"Tae are you okay" Jungkook asked the frighted Taehyung who was hiding in Jungkook's chest not daring to move

"Y-yeah I'm fine" Taehyung stuttered. He saw up and got his cool act on.

«I was just checking if you were scared» Taehyung said.

«But I'm not scared» Jungkook said

"Kookie if your scared i'm here to protect-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Taehyung shouted and was back at hiding in Jungkook chest.

When the movie was over, Taehyung was hugging Jungkook's waist while his head was in Jungkook neck.

«Are you okay Tae» Jungkook asked, trying not to laugh.

"Uhm kookie can I stay at you tonight? You know just in case you get scared." Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook.

"Yes of course hyung»

They both got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready to sleep. Taehyung borrowed a spear toothbrush from Jungkook and right now they both were in front of Jungkook's mirror brushing their teeth. When they finished they walked over to Jungkook's bad and at the same time they jumped onto the bed and both of the crashing into each other. They both laughed it off before getting under the cover. Taehyung wrapping his arms around Jungkook pulling him closer.

Jungkook looked into Taehyung eyes and then down at his lips and back to Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung smirked before gently kissing Jungkook on his lips. Taehyung broke the kiss before going on top of Jungkook and kissed him again. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck bringing him closer. Taehyung let his hand gently slide down to Jungkook's thighs and softly caressing them. They both pulled away from each other and Taehyung fell down beside Jungkook. Jungkook got all shy and just hide into Taehyung chest causing Taehyung to chuckle.

It become quiet and they both were about to fall asleep until..

"I love you hyung"

Taehyung smiled and looked down at the half sleeping Jungkook before answering...

"I love you too kookie"