22

Edited 

Jungkook was currently walking in the hallway minding his own business. He suddenly got a feeling that people were looking at him.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" He whispered to himself.

He. saw the rest of his friends and walked over to them.

"Do you guys know why everyone is staring at me?"

"No not really." Namjoon answered

"Probably it's nothing"

"Yeah, you're right Yoongi Hyung. Where is Taehyung?"

"I'm right here"

Jungkook turned around and smiled. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook waist.

«The sleep over was so fun, we have to do it again " Jimin said excited.

"Yes it was» Jungkook said smiling

«Then I get to see you in you're cute pajamas again, Jimin»Yoongi said smirking.

«I'm not gonna wear pajamas»

«Oh so you're gonna be naked» Yoongi said chuckling.

Jimin pouted and went over to Hoseok who was laughing at the two bickering. Jimin smacked Hoseoks arm.

"It's not funny hyung» Jimin whined

"Sorry, but it's funny to me"

Jimin left Hoseok and sat down on the floor away from his friends, Jungkook tried walking over to him but Taehyung's grip tighten around his waist.

He looked at Taehyung with innocent eyes. Taehyung looked down at Jungkook with poker face but it soon a smile started taking over Taehyung's face.

"Aish it's not fair, why do you have to be so cute" Taehyung said letting Jungkook go.

Jungkook ran over to Jimin hugging him. Jimin smiled hugging Jungkook back. They ended up on the floor hugging each other.

"See boys this is how a nice friendship is, now you can learn something by those two" Jin said pointing at the two omegas who was currently cuddling on the floor.

"Yeah yeah both of you get up from the floor" Yoongi said.

"You can't force us" Jimin sassed.

"Oh, I can"

«No"

Yoongi and Jimin held eye contact for a while before Namjoon broke it.

"Jungkook Jimin, can both of you get up from the floor for me please?"

"Yes, of course Namjoon hyung" Jimin giggling, while helping Jungkook up

Both of the omegas brushed the dust away from their clothes and walked away, holding hands.

"How did you do that?" Yoongi asked

"It's called being kind hyung"

Namjoon said before taking Jin's hand and started walking after Jungkook and Jimin.

Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi looked at Jin and Namjoon walking away.

"What just happen?"

"You can ask the same question again hyung"