Yeonbin: Crop Top (M)

TXT has just finished the MV shooting for "Blue Hour". The entire time however, Soobin found it quite difficult to keep his eyes off his boyfriend, Yeonjun. His pink hair and matching crop top, ugh, it killed him. Yeonjun too found it difficult to keep his eyes off Soobin. His denim jacket and blue hair made him look like a whole meal.

Their manager sent them back to their dorm. "So what do you guys want to do?" Beomgyu asked. "I don't know, I'm kinda tired Gyu." Taehyun answered. "I'm going to go to an arcade." Huening Kai said. "Ooh! I wanna come!" Beomgyu said excitedly. "W-wait! I'll come too!" Taehyun said loudly, seemingly not tired anymore.

"I thought you were tired?" Yeonjun asked smirking. "Y-yeah, well if Beommie wants to go, then I'll go too." Yeonjun gave him a look. "Sure, don't admit you're a jealous ass then."

Yeonjun noticed Soobin had been quiet this whole time. "'What about you Bin?" he asked. Soobin came back from a daydream he should not been in and answered, "Hmm? Yeonjun giggled. "I said what do you wanna do? Gyu, Tae and Hyuka are going to an arcade.

An idea formed in Soobin's head. "Actually, I don't feel too good, so I think I'll just stay here and rest." Yeonjun eyes went big. "BABY!" he yelled. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked pouting cutely.

Soobin cooed at his adorable over. "Aw, it's ok baby, just stay here and take care of me ok?" Yeonjun nodded quickly. "Ya'll are so whipped for each other." Huening said. "Well, we're gonna go, bye guys! Feel better hyung!" Beomgyu said pulling his companions out the door.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin. "Get in bed." he ordered. "Yes sir~!" Soobin replied saluting. Yeonjun ushered him up the stair to their room and said, "Stay here, I'll make you some chicken noodle soup." "Ok Junie" Soobin said getting into bed.

About ten minutes later, Yeonjun returned to their shared room with Soobin's soup in hand. "I made this with all of my love Soobinnie. You better eat it. " Soobin thanked him and told him to just put it on the dresser. Yeonjun looked at him weirdly. "Okaaaaay"

Yeonjun was still in his MV outfit, and Soobin licked his lips as he saw the older's shirt ride up revealing his stomach when he lifted his arms to stretch.

Yeonjun turned to face him. "Come here" Soobin said. Yeonjun walked to the side of the bed and Soobin patted his lap. Yeonjun got the hint, and crawled into his boyfriend's lap setting his hands on his shoulders. "Why do you want me here? I thought you were sick." Yeonjun asked. "Mmm...I lied"

As Soobin said that, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against Yeonjun's. Soobin's hands made their way to Yeonjun's tiny waist, as one of Yeonjun's hands went to the back of Soobin's neck, the other getting tangled in his hair.

Soobin's tongue swiped across Yeonjun's bottom lip. The older opened his mouth slightly, allowing him access. He moaned softly when Soobin sucked on his tongue. Yeonjun pulled away for air, and Soobin thought he looked absolutely stunning.

His styled pink hair was now all messed up from Soobin playing with it while his cheeks were flushed and his lips swollen and red.

Soobin moved his head closer to Yeonjun's neck and started sucking on his soft skin. "N-not too high Bin, manager might see." Yeonjun said, whimpering as Soobin bit down creating a dark red mark. "No promises." Soobin said laughing lightly.

He flipped their positions so that he was hovering over the smaller boy. He leaned down into Yeonjun's ear and whispered, "I'm gonna make you feel good hyung." Yeonjun whined, desperately wanting to be touched.

Soobin kissed Yeonjun again, slipping his hand under his shirt, playing with one of his nipples. Yeonjun gasped, feeling the cold hand touching him. "Mmm, Soobinnie" "Hmm?" Soobin questioned looking up at his lover. Yeonjun blushed. "P-please..." Soobin smirked. "Please what? Use your words baby." "T-touch me please." "Touch you where?" he asked as he watched Yeonjun turn a darker shade of red. "D-down there" he said, moving one one Soobin's hands out of his shirt and onto his clothed member.