SLEEPOVER:)

(Authors note~ I have never had a sleepover 🥲)

                                                                    Hisoka's  P.O.V

     My my he looks sooo adorable in his pajamas! He looks so sweet!

     "Hisoka?" His voice when he said that! I can't!

     "Yes ilu~♥️"

     "Never mind." Thats quite odd. I wonder what he was going to ask?

                                                                       Illumi's P.O.V

     Why am I so confused? Should I ask Kil? He seems to know more about friendship than me. I was was the one telling him assassins don't need friends now I'm going to him for friendship advice, ironic.

     "I will be back momentarily." 

     "Ok~♥️" I walk out my room door, and go to and empty room in the house. I started to dial killua's number when I stop for a moment and wonder, will he even want to help me. I have told him not to have friends and then come to him for help with friendship. Maybe I should not call him, but I want to know. I decided to call

     "Hello little brother." Maybe I should soften my voice well speaking to him.

     "ILLUMI! WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME! HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER! IM NOT COMING BACK HOME IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT!" I can't help but feel I broke any change of a good relationship with my brother. He hates me, I have failed him.

     "Kil, that is not why I called, I want to ask for help with something." I said this in a slightly softer tone.

     "Really? Ok, what do you need help with." It's going to be hard asking him this.

     "How can I tell if someone is my friend?." 

     "Oh. If you're asking this, you probably see them as a friend. How do you feel around them?." 

     "Well, I want him to always be with me, I get.... excited when he is around. I feel like if he was not there a part of me would be missing, I get nervous around him."

     "-Illumi I think you ....like this boy."

     "What do you mean?" I can't like Hisoka, no that's not an option.

     "I think you might be, you know ........in love."

     "No, I am not, good bye." I ended the call not knowing what to do with that information. I'm not in love, assassins do not need love. Killua must be wrong. Right? I walk back to my room pondering on kil's words.

     "Your back~♥️" A smile formed on his face as he said these words. His smile is so....warm.

                                                                     Time skip~it's 12:00

                                                                         Hisoka's P.O.V

     "It's late, we should sleep. I will sleep on the floor, you may sleep on my bed, good night." I'm I going crazy or is something wrong?

     "You have a king sized bed, surely there's room for both of us~♥️" I doubt he will agree but it's worth a shot~ 

     "Ok, but you must stay on your side of the bed."

     "Sounds good~ we are wearing matching pajamas and sleeping on the same bed, how cute~♥️" I wonder if he will respond to that, probably not though. As expected, he did not respond, but he did lay down on his side of the bed.

     "Good night kitten~♥️"

     "Good night, Hisoka." His back was facing me.

                                                 Time skip~later on in the night

     It seems ilu is already asleep~ He looks so peaceful! My thoughts where interrupt from Illumi mumbling something in his sleep. He looks uncomfortable.

     "Please no.........stop I'm begging you..............mother, father please..........I'm bleeding..........please stop" He was having a nightmare.

     "Illumi wake up, it's ok. It's just a dream. You're safe.♥️" I hold him close to me. His eyes open, he puts his hand on his cheek and realizes the tears streaming down his face. He hugs me tightly. I have never seen him like this. 

     "It's ok, it was just a dream.♥️" I say as I pet his head.

     "It was not just a dream, it was a replay of a memory." He said this as he pulled away from the hug.

     "Do you want to tell me what it was about.♥️" I use a comforting tone.

     "It dose not concern you Hisoka Morow." He wiped away his tears and his face returned to being expressionless.

     "It's ok if you don't want to tell me, just know I'm here for you, ok.♥️" A single tear rolled down Illumi's face as I said this. He said something about his parents, what did they do to him.

     "It was in the torture room." His words interrupted my thoughts.

     "I was 12 when they started the torture training. They kept me in that room for 3 years. They starved me, torturing me every day, and did not let me see any other people. I was in that room until I no longer reacted to pain, and stop showing any sign of a emotion." I did not know how to reply to that. I just hugged him.

AAAAAAA I can't find anything to sayyyy. This was a blast to write! I hope you enjoyed reading this! I wanted Illumi to open up to Hisoka more and this popped in to my mind.~anyways   (844 words)