Regé-Jean Page

A extra was just a nameless face in the crowd, something to fill the background. It happens in every film, it's nothing new. When Y/N was asked to be a extra for the TV series Bridgerton, they obviously said yes. She didn't know her life would change and she would catch the eye of a main lead.

Y/N had already been on set for a couple of hours, a couple of scenes have been filmed in the ballroom. The main actors had been here since the early hours of the morning. What Y/N didn't know was that they had caught one of the eye of a main lead. Regé-Jean Page to be exact. "Your staring at her again" Phoebe said while patting him on his shoulder. "She's gorgeous. I can't help it" Through out all the of the filming process, he kept getting closer and trying to gain the courage to come and talk to them.

He doesn't know what did it eventually but he did talk to you. "Have you had a nice day?" Rege said, Y/N turned and looked. "I have, its been fun" she said back as she smiled. They expected that to be the end of the conversation but to their surprise it wasn't. "I had been meaning to come up and talk to you" Rege murmured. "I know, I saw you kept looking over here".

"I just thought you were beautiful and wanted to come over here. I was just wondering if there was a chance I could get your number" He said as he held his phone in his hand. "Of course you can" they replied. They took his phone and entered this number.

"I have to go, I will ring you later" Y/N said. As she walked away and kept glancing back. The whole time Rege was staring at here smiling.

Y/N's life was about to change