what's not to like?

And you know damn well, for you I would ruin myself.
-
I turn my alarm off, throw my hair in a ponytail, slip on shoes and tiredly make my way to the kitchen. I walk in and scan the room. I stop scanning when my eyes meet Tony's. "Morning Johnson." "Yeah." I pour a bowl of cereal and sit at the table where Steve and Wanda are sitting. "What were you and Romanoff up to last night? I heard her leave your room in the middle of the night." I look at Steve in shock, not knowing what to say. "We were watching a movie." I look down at my cereal that I'm not even eating. I can see Wanda's head tilt in the corner of my eye. I look at her and see her eyes were glowing red. Mine begin to glow purple back at her as a sign to stop. She smirks and starts to laugh. I roll my eyes knowing she just read my mind. "Was is good?" I look at her with wide eyes. "The movie? Was it a good movie." My eyes go back down and I turn to Steve who looks more than confused.

I walked over to the sink and poured my cereal down the disposal. I heard the kitchen door open and nearly drop my bowl when I hear Steve say her name. "Morning Romanoff." I don't move when she reaches her arm in-front of me to grab a bowl. "Mel." I come out of my statue and look at her. "Romanoff." I quickly walk back to the table. She sat in the empty sit across from me. "You have fun last night?" I look at Wanda in surprise when I hear the question she asked Natasha. "Oh yeah." Natasha responded with a mouth full of cereal. I assume Nat knows she read my mind from the way Wanda asked the question. Without saying anything I leave the kitchen.

After I left I went to my room and changed into gym clothes so I could go to training. I was walking down the hall when I was suddenly dragged into a room. The lights were off and I didn't know who was with me. But when I felt lips press against mine I knew exactly who it was. Her arms make their way around my waist while mine were on the back of her head. The kiss was broken when we knocked something over. There was just silence aside from our heavy breathing. I heard Nat giggle and walk out of the room. I followed her to the training room where the whole team was waiting for us. "Johnson, Romanoff. Nice of you to join us, Why are you late?" Stark asked from the corner of the room. I looked at Nat and saw Wanda laughing behind her. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Stark. "You know what, I don't care. Start training!" Nat walked over to Steve and I went to Wanda. Wanda and I exchanged no words until mid training. "So you and Romanoff?" I looked at her and back at the plates I had flying in the air. "Hmm?" I acted like I had no idea what she was talking about. "You know we have the same powers, right?" I rolled my eyes and pushed the plate towards her but she blocked it and it fell to the ground. I looked at the shattered plate and back up at Wanda. My eyes glance at Nat who was training with Steve in the other room. "I don't know." Wanda tilted her head at my response. "Well you like her, no?" I picked up another plate with my glowing hands. "What's not to like." "And does she feel the same?" I look at her and shrug. "You haven't read her mind?" I shake my head. "No, and I don't plan on it." She raised her eyebrow and the rest of training was silent.

Throughout the day I didn't make much contact with Nat. We were both doing different things, although I never stopped thinking about her. Later that evening, I was laying on my couch watching a movie when someone knocked on my door. I opened it to see the red head leaning against my doorframe. She slowly starts walking into my room. "Busy?" I look at her while I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. "Nope." I sat on the couch in-front of my movie. She started to roam around my room until she sat down next to me. I continued to watch the movie but I could see her looking at me from the side of my eye. She started to scoot closer to me. Eventually she reached over me and grabbed my remote. She turned the TV off. "You know I was watching that Romanoff." I looked at her and saw she was smirking. Suddenly she pulled me on top of her. Our lips crashed together and she flipped me over on my back. She made her way down to my neck when the speaker went off. We ignored it at first until. "Johnson, Romanoff. I need in my office." When we separated I threw my arms down. "Fury, you son of a bitch." Nat laughed and started to walk out of my room with me following behind.

When we made it to Fury's office he was sitting at his desk with Maria standing next to him. I sat on a chair while Nat leaned against mine. "We have a mission for you." I looked at Nat and back at Fury. "Only us?" Maria casted a picture of a masked man to the screen behind them. "Zemo. He escaped his cell in Germany. He's too dangerous to roam the streets." I try to contain my shock after seeing him again. "Why us?" Fury looked at us but Maria responded. "We need the best." "A plane will be waiting for you tomorrow morning. Be there at 7. Do not come back empty handed, we'll have everything handled here."