germany

It was 5:30 AM when my alarm went off. I rolled my eyes and jumped out of bed. I threw all my clothes in a suitcase, I left out a pair of black jeans and a white crop top to wear on the plane. I got ready and packed the rest of my stuff up. I had no idea how long we were going to be gone so I basically took my whole room. I was about to leave when I heard a knock on my door. I open the door and Natasha makes her way into my room. "Hey Johnson. You ready?" She looked at my bags then back at me. "Yep, you?" She looked me up and down and started walking towards me. "Eh." She pushed me against the wall and with her hand around my neck. I looked down at the smirk on her lips. "We're going to be late, Romanoff." "Good." Our lips locked and I turned my head to the side. She began to kiss down my jaw. "Natasha. I'm serious we have 5 minutes, do you really want to piss off Fury?" She groaned and released her grasp on my neck. "No." I laughed as she rolled her eyes. "Get your stuff, I'll meet you on the plane."

We got on the plane and settled ourselves. Natasha was sitting across from me. After a couple minutes of silence, Nat spoke up. "The whole mind reading thing, how does that work?" I looked at her confused. "How do I do it or how am I able to do it?" "How are you able to." I took a sip of the drink the flight attendant gave me. "The mind stone. That's how the twins got theirs too. It's neuro-electric interfacing that allows me to actually read your thoughts." "So you know what i'm thinking right now." I looked at her and scanned her thoughts. "Oh yeah." I winked as her cheeks turned red and she smirked. "What about you, Widow. Not everyone's a trained assassin for fun." She laughed and looked down. "My sister and I were taken from our family and put in a place called the Red Room. They turn little girls into murderers." What she just told me broke my heart. I couldn't believe it. I walked over to her and sat next to her. "Nat, I had no idea. I'm so sorry. That's horrible." She showed a shy smile and looked away. "I've never told anyone. Only Fury and Clint know. They got me out." "I didn't know you had a sister." Her eyes got glassy. "Yelena. She's not my blood sister, but she's my family. She's still there, the Red Room. They all are." I didn't know what to say, her story is unreal. I pulled her into a hug. "I don't hug." "Neither do I." She looked up at me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I felt the wheels hit the ground and opened my eyes. Nat still gripping my waist. "Hey we landed." She sat up and looked at where she was lying. "I'm sorry, I fell asleep." "I did too." We laughed and grabbed our stuff. When we got off the plane it was freezing. I started to shiver and Nat rubbed her arms. "Let's get to the hotel before I get frostbite." I laughed and followed Nat to a taxi. When we arrived at the hotel I went to the front desk. "One bed or two?" The lady asked me. I went to answer when I was cut off by a voice behind me. "One will be fine." My face turned red, I turned around and saw Nat smirking. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the key. When we got the the room I threw my bags on the ground and laid on the bed. Nat dropped her stuff and walked over to me. "Didn't you sleep enough on the plane?" "No." She laid down next to me. She rolled herself on top of me and locked her lips with mine. I pulled away and she laughed. "Very professional Romanoff. We're on a mission right now!" She leaned back down, hovering her face over mine. "I don't care." I rolled my eyes and pushed her off of me. "Bitch! I know you didn't just push me off of you." I laughed and got off the bed. "Do something about it." I turned and saw her looking at me like she'd murder me right at that moment. "I'm joking, please don't." She got off the bed and followed me to the computer where I began researching Zemo. "The last time I heard about him was when he blew up the UN gathering." "I remember, I was in the building." I laughed at Natashas remark. "Oh yeah, forgot about that." She rolled her eyes and found where he was last seen. "Berlin. We're 30 minutes out. Gear up and let's go."

After getting ready we headed to our rental car that was waiting for us downstairs. "I'm driving." I giggled and sat in the drivers seat. Nat rolled her eyes and got in the passenger seat. When we arrived to Berlin we saw a crowd of people running. Followed by a masked man holding a gun. "Perfect." I stopped the car and grabbed my guns. Nat ran out and I followed behind her. We ran to an alleyway and hid around the corner. "You Ready?" Nat questioned. "I'm always ready." She peaked around the corner and ran out, shooting directly at Zemo. She ran at him and I followed behind. I shot the back of his leg making him fall to the ground. She put her foot over his stomach when someone punched her to the ground. "Romanoff!" I ran over to her and kicked the person down, shooting him in the forehead. She stood up and Zemo was gone. "God dammit! I had him." "We'll get him, are you okay? Your heads bleeding." She grabbed the back of her head. "Yeah, let's just get back to the room."

We made our way back to our room and I took out the medical kit. "Sit, you need stitches." She grabbed a bottle of water and handed one to me. I took a sip and started to stitch her head. When I finished we got out of our suits and put on pajamas. I walked out of the bathroom and Nat walked toward me, staring at my arm. "Amelia, you were shot." I looked down at the bullet hole in my arm. "I didn't even realize." I laughed, she removed the bullet and covered the wound. "See i'm fine!" I walked past her and sat on the end of the bed. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. Nat walked over and stood in between my legs. She wrapped her hand around the back of my neck. I looked up to her and she grazed her lips over mine. I grabbed the back of head and pushed her lips into mine. She pushed me onto the bed. "Wow Mel really? On a mission?" "Shut the fuck up Romanoff." She laughed and stood up straight. "Make me." I grabbed her shirt and pulled her into me. The kiss grew intense and I pushed myself further up the bed. She crawled over me but I flipped her over so I was straddling her waist. She looked at me surprised. I tugged her shirt. "Off." I kissed her lips, then her jaw, her neck, and slowly made my way down to her stomach. She threw her head back and I sat up straight. "I'm tired, long day you know." I rolled off of her and turned my back to her. "Oh hell no." She turned me back over, crawled on top of me and-