sunburnt

this is based off of vinnies recent snap story so yeh, if you didn't see it , it will be in this imagine!

y/ns pov:

i was sitting on vinnies bed playing with hera while vinnie was in the shower, we were outside all day so he was all sweaty and stuff, lucky me,i was just wearing vinnies merch an some shorts:) i was just sitting here when i get a notification that vinnie posted on his story so i go to look at it and see this picture...

damn he got BURNT i told him to take his shirt off.. he didn't listen.

it's been around like 45 minutes since vinnies been in the shower when i hear the bathroom door open and a shirtless vinnie walk out. i look up at him an he smiles at me.

"hi pretty!" he says throwing his clothes in the corner of the room coming up to me.

"hi, i seen your story" i say chuckling a little bit as he kisses me.

"yeah.. about that can you rub some stuff on my back it hurts really bad" he whines laying in my lap.

"awhh my poor little baby." i say teasing him ruffling his hair.

"mhm so can you pwease" he says in a baby voice that he refuses to let anyone else hear,laying over an cuddling into my legs kissing my thigh.

"are you gonna get up or not?" i say touching his shoulder a little to feel it which makes him jerk.

"ow! idk if we have any, come with me to go ask the house." he says getting up from the bed and kissing heras head making my heart melt.

"why do i have to gooo" i groan, as he tries to look sassy putting his hand on his hip.

"uh because i don't wanna go by myself just come." he says pulling me off the bed.

"it's literally YOUR house.." i say grabbing his waist so he won't go out yet.

"annddd? i'm still scared of them just cmon they won't hurt me when your with me" he says pulling out his room.

"vinnie your literally the strongest one in this house." i whisper to him before latching onto his arm (social anxiety😛..) an he interlocks our fingers kissing my hand.

"doesn't matter" he says as we walk into the kitchen seeing jake, kouvr, alex, thomas, micheal, calvin, and paper ( or conner whatever you wanna call him).

"sup fuckers" vinnie announces as we walk to the kitchen island.

"what's up" , "hey" were mentioned around the room.

"what's up, do you need anything or y'all hungry, got a bit idea?" thomas saying bringing out his camera.

"no, but i do need some aloe.." vinnie says looking at me then thomas, thomas laughs starting to record.

"so, we were outside all day anddd vinnie got his back burnt.." he says laughing again as vinnie shows his back.

"yeah, do any of y'all have aloe or something?" vinnie ask stuffing food in his mouth.

"no.." calvin says, which makes vinnie burst out laughing.

"why would you have it?! your a virgin.. you don't need aloe." vinnie says laughing again making alex an thomas burst out laughing.

"what does aloe have to do with being a virgin?" i question to vinnie as calvin is defending himself to thomas an paper.

"oh my innocent baby." he smiles at me kissing my head.

"okay! does anybody have any fawking aloe!?" vinnie screams, which makes everyone go quiet.

"yeah,i have some in my room." kouvr announces going to her room to get it.

"does it hurt?" micheal ask coming up to vinnie.

"yes it fucking hurts micheal" vinnie says back to him a little annoyed.

"sooo.. does this hurt?" micheal says before slapping vinnies shoulder/back making vinnie arch his back and scream in pain, which makes micheal , thomas, alex,calvin and paper burst out laughing.

"mother fucker" vinnie says turning towards micheal, which makes him sprint out of the kitchen with vinnie and thomas chasing him, all i hear is vinnie screaming at michael,micheal screaming he's sorry and thomas laughing.

"so, y/n how you've been?" calvin asks nodding at me coming up to me, vinnie told me that calvin an paper have a huge crush on me.. so now i'm a little uncomfortable.

"i've been good, what about you?" i ask backing away a little sitting at the island.

"good, you know v-" he starts to say but gets cut off by someone walking into the room screaming.

"ay, get the fuck away from my girl dawg!" vinnie yells coming into the kitchen and coming up to us before pushing him jokingly.

"okay, okay! i'm sorry!" calvin says throwing his hands up covering his face which makes vinnie laugh a little at how scared he was.

"h-he tackled me.." micheal says coming from the living room limping and out of breath.

"welp, i've told you not to fuck with me and you did.." he says throwing his arms up in defense.

"here you go, sorry it took forever i couldn't find it at first!" kovur says coming into the kitchen and handing me the aloe.

"thank you, so so so much kovur!" vinnie says hugging her, which makes kovur give me a weird face an back away, i giggle at her making vinnie shoot his head at me.

"what are you laughing at missy? huh?" vinnie says teasingly before picking me up and running to his room making me squeal.

"now put this on my back, baby. please." he says laying on his stomach as i smack his butt, making him jump and look back at me.

"hey! don't do that you scared me and it's weird." he says pointing his finger at me making me laugh as i crawl onto his back sitting on his butt and rubbing aloe were he got burnt at.

it's been about 20 minutes since i've been massaging his back and putting aloe on his shoulders, he's been moaning an thanking me and just being vinnie, doing his weird voice changes an talking about his fans an valorant, and just life.

"hey babe?" i hear him ask me after a few minutes of silence.

"yeah vin?" i say back, as i see him turn his head and look at me.

"can we fuck after this?"

"oh my goddd" i groan, laughing an getting off of him.

"soo is that a yes? " he says turning over and sitting up.

"i'm on my period" i laugh out as i see his reaction.

"FUCK" he groans out.

1141 word count!

sorry i have been inactive i've literally been through so much in the past couple days, and i'm getting help for it! please just remember you are beautiful and aren't alone. i love you all!