late night run

y/ns pov:

it was 11:27 pm and me, vinnie and of course hera  were cuddling in his room. but i was bored, and REALLY wanted a slushy.

"hey vin" i asked softly looking up at him, tracing his warm bare abs.

"yeah baby?" he asked softly back pausing the tiktok he was watching.

"can we go to 7 11 or something i really want a icy" i ask as he fiddles with my fingers an interlock them with his.

"yeah of course, let me get ready okay?" he tells me as he pushes the hair out of my face and kissing my head, getting up.

"okay." i reply back as i sit up and turn on my phone seeing a few notifications.

it's been around 10 minutes, vinnie is in the bathroom. til he walks out in a tan shirt and some jeans looking sexy like always.

"hey you got a little drool right there" vinnies says to me as he walks up to me snapping me out of my gaze and wiping my chin "getting the drool".

"hey, stop" i say playfully as he laughs and holds my hand as i get up.

we walk downstairs it being quiet. very rare, and get in his car as he hooks up his aux, places his hand on my thigh and drives off.

"what kind are you getting?" vinnie ask me as he wraps his arms around my neck an sitting his head ontop of mine standing in front of the icy machine at the gas station.

"uh probably like all of them" i say putting my hands ontop of his.

"should've known" he says backing off and starting to fill his cup up.

"i'm paying" i say in a demanding voice as i push my card infront of his an to the cashier. vinnie gives me a look and walks out, getting in the car.

"have a nice night!" the cashier says to me as i pay for it.

" you too." i say walking out, getting into the car.

"why would you do that? i pay for your stuff." vinnie asks me as soon as i get in the car.

"because i wanted to pay." i say back to him an he looks at me.

"i don't care i want to pay for you and i'm going to pay for you got it?" he says gripping onto my neck and making me look up at him.

"yeah." i say looking into his eyes.

"good." he says smirking at me before kissing me deeply.

"let's go home baby, we'll finish this there." he says after a good 5 minutes of making out, his lips being wet from our juicy kiss. him putting his hand on my thigh roughly.

word count: 497

DUDE. 10K, 10 FREAKING THOUSAND! THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE THANK ALL OF YOU FOR READING MY STORIES!! I PROMISE I WILL BE GETTING BACK INTO THIS! this one sucked but i just decided to make a quick one! i hope you had a good last day! i love you all and remember your beautiful!