Chapter 8: Wizards Exist?!?! What's next, fairies?

Disclaimer: I'm pretty sure everyone knows I don't own the Artemis Fowl Series, Michael Vey Series, and the Harry Potter Series. They belong to Eoin Colfer, Richard Paul Evans, and J.K. Rowling. 

"Okay, so there's a dictator with a bunch of followers, and there outside right now. We've been in this situation before, and it doesn't always end well." Michael said. 

"Michael, you do realize that people call you Uira Te Atua for a reason, right?" I said. I swear, sometimes he can be dumber then the bizarro version of Ostin.

"Oh yeah, right. I forgot."

"How can you forget something like that."

"I don't know. Voodoo magic?"

"And I was hoping braniac over here would have brightened up your mind at least a little bit."

(A/N: If you were hoping for an amazing ending, sorry to disappoint, it's gonna be crappy)

                                                4 explosions and 3 full explanations later

"Wait, you exploded? And I thought that life was already complex enough." Butler said.

"You took down a troll?" said Hagrid.

"I thought Hatch was bad." Jack said.

"I'm a criminal, and I know evil when I see it." Artemis said. 

"Well," said the voice from earlier. "we best be off, lots to do." 

"Me too, the school year has already started and I don't want to miss anymore of it. Goodbye." said Hagrid.

"Bye." Everyone said. Life is full of surprises.                                                                                                                                                                                                𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

(A/N: I admit, it wasn't the best I could do, but I just couldn't find out what I wanted to do with the battle. Sorry.)