Meeting reiji sakamaki. ♥^♥

~ sora POV ~
* dream*
" UNICORNSS!" I yelled like a baby and ran to a blue unicorn, I am in love with them! I AM IN THE LAND OF OZZ! The unicorn smiled and I sat on it. " LETS GO GET SOME CANDYS!" I said excited and the unicorn nodded and took me to the candy world where everything was made of Candy's. *0* " imma call youuuuu oz" I said in a baby voice. Oz nodded and we came in the candy land. " OH YAAA!! CANDYSS!!!" I ran to a chocolate tree and ate the wood (( or whatever its called)) it tastes like chocolate. *-* I ate so many Candy's and I had so much fun. After having my fun, I ran to oz, my unicorn. " come on oz let's go. ^w^" I said and ran to him. " wake up my lady" I heard a whisper and looked around " what theeeeeeeee" I said confused then shurge and sat on oz. " wake up my lady, wake up." I heard a whisper again, it was like a man saying. "What in ze world?" I said and looked around again. " WAKE UP!!!"
* not a dream*
" AHHH I AM UP!" I woke up and looked around. " huh? Where the hack am I?" I said in a question way. I was laying in a blue bed with curtains on the wall. Everything was blue. MA FAVORITE COLAR! " who ever did this are awesome!" I said in a excited way and got up from my bed, I was still wearing my black shirt and white shorts and ma blue shoes. •^• I yawned and looked around. " seriously where am I? I whispered and looked around againnnnn, the room was really beautiful. "Hmmm...OH GOSH LOOK A UNICORN!" I said excited and ran to the bed and jumped on it and grab the plushi unicorn, I hugged it and screamed. " ITS SO CUTEEE " I yelled in a baby voice. I heard footsteps near my door and I gasped. Someone's coming! I hid under blankets. •^• I heard the door opened and the footsteps came closers near the bed. I closed my eyes tightly and then....the person took the blanket off. I opened my eyes and looked at the person. "....AHHHHHH!" I scremmed and jumped out of my bed. THERE WAS REIJI STANDING THERE! REIJI! REIJI SAKAMAKI! HOLY SHIT! NO NO HE IS A COSPLAY PLAYER! OWO reiji looked at me with one eyebrow raised and asked " are you okay sora?" He said to me in a question way. " I-I-AM, YOU BUT, I AM, HOW?!....I am not fine! °^°" I said and looked at him. He looked at me worried " are you sick?" He asked me in a worried tone.....reji..,,sakamaki.....worried....for me......I screamed again and then fainted.
~ reiji pov~
I was sipping on tea boredly. I sighed and set down my tea cup. I heard a yell and my eyes widened, that sounds like sora screem. Sora lives with us and she has now lived with us for years, she changed us by her personality and she is fun, she even changed me also. Now we all don't bite us, None of us has bited her, not even onces. We would never harm sora. I got up and walked to her room and then I opened the door, there I saw sora hiding under her blue blankets. What is she doing? I walked to her bed and took of the blankets. She was closing her eyes then she opened her eyes. She looked at me for a while then scremmed " AHHHHHHHH" she yelled and jumped out of the bed. I raised an eyebrow while still holding the blanket and looked at her. " are you okay sora?" I said while looking at her. "I-I-AM, YOU BUT, I AM, HOW?!....I am not fine!" She said in a ..tone and looked at me. I got worried and asked " are you sick?" I said in a worried tone. She looked at MW surprise then after few secs, she fainted. I gasped and caught her when she was about to hit the ground. I touched her forehead, she wasn't sick. She fainted surprise I guess? I smiled and shaked my head and put her in the bed. " same as always" I walked out of the room and  walked back where I was sipping my tea.