Introduction: sora asobu

Name: sora asobu

Age: 13

Height: small

Personality: crazy, sleeping and breaking stuff.

Likes: anime, sleeping, crazy idiots stupid people, playing, rolling around, tacos, mustaches, saying random things, sisters, nights, stars, sea, oceans, lakes, rivers, blue, clouds, perverts, reading, glasses.

Dislikes: everything except her likes.

Bio or boi: (( IDK WHAT'S CALLED! QWQ )) sora is a girl with blue hair and blue eyes. She is the only blue haired girl in her town. She didn't dyed her hair. She was born with it. She has 3 sisters, there name is Sonia, marry and her twin sister, nagisa. They all were best sisters. They protect each other. They and they parents love each other so Much, then one day...a horrible fire came in there house. They parents saved them..but they didn't saved there's elf... There parents died in the fire leaving there childrens crying. Sora didn't cried, she wasn't sad or anything... She was sleeping the whole time. So nagisa told them to go to our own sperate ways. There all agree and left sora alone. When she woke up, she found herself alone....front of her burned house...she was surprise and start crying. She thought her sisters died to. She was now alone but her sisters didn't died. So she now lives by her own. Nobody knows that her parents died. Everyone hates her because of her hair. She doesn't care, she made a promise to her mom when she was alive that she will always be happy no matter what.