Introduction: Kazumi / Meeting the old frien

Name: Kazumi.
Nickname: Reddi.
Age: 15.
Personality: Happy.
Hair color: Red.
Eye color: Red.
(( I forgot her likes and dislikes. •^• ))
_________________________
~Sora pov~
I am sitting inside a empty class room,,no students, no teacher, NO NATHING! QWQ ARE WE THAT HERE THAT EARLY?! OR NOBODY WANT TO STUDY! e.e I groaned and slammed my head against the table, I am really excited meeting ze students.o(╥﹏╥)o " So Chan? Are chu okaiiii?" I heard kanato voice near me and when I looked at the direction where his voice was, kanato was do near me that it startered me. I gasped and fell down my chair. " Are chu kidding me?" I said while laying on the floor. Kanato and I were only in the class, ME AND KANATO ARE BESSSST BUDDY'SSS! *^* WE PLAY TOGETHER WE UMM MAKE CAKE'S TOGETHER WE...WE...IDK! OWO kanato laughed and helped me " Thank chu kanatooo" I said and sat on my seat. He nodded and said " can we make cake? *~* " this made me got up quickly and I said " why didn't chu say so?" We both ran to the....cooking place thingy...whatever its called...ya know the place where yui was making takoyaki...yeaa...so now we were inside the cooking thingy and looked around " Do chu know how to make one?" I said to kanato and he nodded no, I sighed and said "even me, let's try making one!" " YASHHH!" kanato said and he raised teddy high, I laughed and took out the things we need and putted them on the table. " This shall be easyyyy." Kanato said as he looked at the things " Mhmm~" I said then smirked and grabbed one thing we needed for the cake.
~After 10 mins~
" GAHHH!" I yelled as I slammed my head against the wall and fake sobbed. " I.Can't.Make.one." I said and turned around and saw kanato...sleeping...REALLY?! I THOUGHT WE WERE BUDDIES! QWQ I sighed and looked at him " How the hell do I pick him up?" I said quietly so I won't wake him up. " Oi sora." I heard a voice and I screamed quietly and pointed a knife at....Subaru. •~• " eh? What are you doing?" Subaru asked me  confusion. "Ahhh...having a romantic moment with knife?" I said and licked the knife. owo he looked at me in disgust and I just laughed, " just kiddinggg!" I said and put the knife on the table " me and kanato were trying to make a cake but after 10 mins I gave up and saw kanato sleeping and I was like what the shmur and yo-" " okay okay I get it. owo" he said and picked up kanato and I yelled " LOVE IS IN ZE LAND OF LAZAR!" and Subaru looked at me like ' what the shmur' and walked out. I sighed and walked out also but I DIDN'T SAW HIM! OWO I saw a red haired girl close to my face and her face is now like " •^• " she screamed then felled down. I gasped and helped her up " are chu okii?!" I said worried cuz I SCARED HERR!Q^Q " H-Hai!" She said as I helped her and smiled at me " I am sorry if I scared chu." She said and rubbed the back of her neck and grinned. " thats okii and why were chu here?" I said confused and she looked at me and smiled again " I wanted to meet chu cuz I thought you were nice to meet! *^*" she said and shaked my hand " My name is kazumi!" Awww was she that excited to meet me? QWQ " my name is sora asobu!" I said and shaked her hand also, she paused and looked at me and gasped " SO CHAN!" She said and jump hugged me, I gasped also (( GASP PARTY! - gasps non stopping-)) and hugged back " REDDI!!!" I said really happy. " IMISSEDCHUSOMUCHIDIDNTKNOWWEWILLMEETEACHOTER!!!!" She said really quickly but I understand, Owo " ME TOO!!!" I said with my eyes sparkling. We both got up and hugged each other again "...Free hugs?" Reddi asked and I nodded " FREE HUGGYS!" I said while nodding excited, she sweat drop and said " um ya should stop doing that cuz I think chu will break your neck" " oh ya" I stopped nodding and said " wet's go and introduce chu tooo THE SAKAMAKI'S!" And her eyes sparkled " YASHHH!!!" she said and I grabbed her hand and I ran to the sakamakis.
~ Yui pov~
I was hiding and seeing sora and the girl named kazumi, I assume that sora calls kazumi reddi (( idk what does that mean - says while gasping- )) I hate her! Now she got that stupid girl with her!!! Grrr! If she gets some more, I will need to join someone.

(( tadaaa! And that's it! Idk if it's long or short hey! At least I wrote a chapter! OWO now I shall go and as always I will see chu in the next chapter! Ba bai!!))