What just happened?

~ Sora pov ~ ((
~Dream ~ (( Sora is sleeping while listening to musics, WE ALL DO THUS! EVEN I DO! ))
I was hearing music's BANGING LIKE A DONUT! I am in a land...a land...where are people sitting on chairs and I am on ze stage SANNN! Imma gonna bang bang like a DONUT! BANG BANG INZE THE MOONN! That's all I know so I DANCE AND DANCE LIKE A DONUT! AND ZE PEOPLE WERE CLAPPING AND WAZPPING THERE HANDS LIKE IMMA ON ZE A MOVIE! and when I finished, I bowed like a boss! " So Channn wake up!" I heard a voice and it was like kanato. I felt someone shaking me and then after few secs, I heard a pout and heard ze footsteps away. THANK YOU! I heard the footsteps again and it echoed around the room, how come I didn't notice that everyone was gone. °^° Someone threw water at me...a cold one...
~ Not dream ~
I woked up quickly, wet and cold....SOMEONE THREW WATAR AT MAY! I woke up and covered self with blanket and saw kanato laughing " WHATWASTHATFOR?!" I yelled at kanato and kanato got up and jumped hugged me " I was boredddd and nobody would play with meeeeee" he said and I sighed " Go suck yui blood. ~^~ IMMA SLEEEPYY!" i said and hugged him back. "....swingy poo?....." He said and looked at me, HOW COULD I FORGET THAT! " YASHH!!!" I said and got up from the bed and grabbed his hand and swinged arms and kanato did the same " SWINGY POOO SWINGY POO SWINGY POO!!" we both said as we were walking and yelling loudly, we saw yui angry and she walked away. We both kept saying swingy poo then reddi came " STAPPP ITT- oh allo's so Chan and kana Chan!" She said and ran to us, kanato and reddi (( kazumi)) are now good friends. *0* all of the brothers now love her really much like me. Reddi grabbed my hand and swinged it " SWINGY POO SWINGY POO" we three said at the same time. I saw reiji trying not to yell at us, I just laughed and continued. After saying swingy poo for 3 hours, kanato and reddi was sleeping and I was eating popcorn with shuu, he was also eating with me. Everyone was sleeping cuz duhh, it's morning, Owo but shuu wasn't sleeping, my love was eating with me. ♥^♥ after eating popcorn, shuu was sleeping and I was sitting idk. I groaned and slammed my head on the floor " I AM SOOO BOREDD!" I said and kept my head on the floor, suddenly I felt a stab on my back and IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! " what the??!" I yelled and looked at my back, I gasped and saw the blood coming out, I panicked and looked around, WHAT DO I DOO????!!! I felt dizzy and fell down, the darkness took over me but before it did, I saw someone running at me and that person has red hair, it must be redddiii. I then passed out.
~ Yui POV ~
I was walking around the house so one of the sakamaki could bite me, they all have bited me but I need more! As I was walking, I saw kanato and sora holding hands and swingy there arms saying swingy poo, wtf! I became so angry and walked away again. Looks like I am gonna stab her, heh.
~ Few hours later~
everyone was sleeping except sora and me, I smirked evily and grabbed a knife, I slowly walked to her trying to see that if she can see me or not. She couldn't see me so I stabbed her in the back deeply so the scares wouldn't go! I ran away real quick and heard her scream, I smiled and went to my room like a princess.
~ kazumi POV~
After all the fun we had, I went to sleep next to kana Chan, I opened my eyes to see sora and shuu eating popcorn together. I smiled as I looked at them. Shuu went to sleep and sora walked away. Oh well time to sleep. I splet again and then I heard a scream, I got up and looked around " better go see what happen." I said and got up and walked were the scream came from, when I did, I gasped and saw sora on the floor bleeding badly. " So Chan!" I said and ran to her, she already was passed out. I called everyone and the sakamkis gasped and said " What happened?" " i-i don't know!" I said, reiji took sora to heal her or IDKKK! OWO I got so worried, who would ever do that? Maybe yui did...maybe.....{ DUN DUN DUNN!!!! DE ENDD! XDD well that all I can write so ya! Ba baii!!!))