36

Three days had passed but Lisa was still unconscious. Her doctor said that she's stable but they still need to run a series of tests to ensure that the Thai woman was already out of danger.

Jennie never leaves her wife's side, she wanted to make sure that as soon as her wife opens her eyes, the first person she will see is her.

" Jennie you have to take some rest. You've been here for days. You have a child that's been waiting for you." Jisoo said to her best friend. The feline-eyed woman will just leave if she needs to bathe.

" I'm okay. I've talked to Ella earlier and I explain to her that me and her dada will be just away for few days." Jennie explained.

" Lisa is stable now Jen, she'll be okay and for sure anytime soon she'll wake up". Her best friend added but Jennie just remained her focus to her wife.

" Any update about the culprit?". Jennie asked instead.

" None yet". Jisoo shortly answered making Jennie clenched her fist.

" What's wrong with those cops?! Why they can't find the suspect?! Their job was just easy and yet they can't do it!". Jennie burst in anger.

" Calm down Jendeuk ----- how can I if that culprit was still roaming around the city or yet maybe they have already escaped!". Jennie cut Jisoo off.

" Jen ----- I'm scared Chu, I can't calm until my wife opened her eyes. I don't want to lose her". Jennie cried out. Jisoo pulled her best friend for a hug and rubs her back.

" Lisa is a fighter. She won't leave you so calm down. You need to regain your strength so that once she wakes up you can take care of her". Jisoo told her.

After a few moments, they heard a knock and it revealed the famous singer IU.

" Hey, I heard what happened to Lisa, how is she?". IU said then hug Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie.

" She's now stable but she hasn't wake up yet". Her cousin Jisoo informed her.

" Don't worry Jen, I'm sure Lisa will wake up soon. Don't cry now". IU said to the feline-eyed woman and squeezed her hands.

" Thank you Jieuni." Jennie shortly answered.

" And don't worry, I'll help you find the culprit". Jieun added which made the feline-eyed woman nodded her head.

" But you have to take care of yourself too. Look at you, you look so tired. Jisoo said you're not eating properly. You also need sleep". Jieun added but Jennie quickly shakes her head.

" No Jieuni, I'm okay besides I don't want to leave Lisa here". The feline-eyed woman answered.

" I'll be here, I'll take care of her while you are away besides I don't have anything to do right now and I wanted to help. You need to go home first then sleep even just for a couple of hours. I promise I'll stay and watch Lisa". Jieun told her.

" But Jieuni ---- don't be stubborn Jennie. If Lisa finds out that you're not taking care of yourself she will get sad. Do you want that to happen? You need to gain your energy for your wife". Jennie didn't get to finish her sentence when Jieun cut her off.

After contemplating the feline-eyed woman eventually give in.

" Fine, please take care of Lisa for me unnie". Jennie said that made the latter nodded her head.

" I'll drive you home. Love you want to come with us?". Jisoo asked her wife but Chaeyoung shooked her head.

" I'll stay here to accompany Jieuni". The blonde-haired woman said.