32

JENNIE

What the fuck is wrong with that chicken shit, she knew that Jieuni is Lisa's crush and yet she still pushed my wife to kiss her?!

And this stupid wife of mine really likes the idea of her kissing Jieuni. As if I didn't know that deep inside her she's squealing that she will about to kiss her crush!

" Nini". Pff speaking of stupid, my wife came into our room.

" Why did you suddenly leave?". She walks towards me and hugs me from behind.

" Stop pretending that you didn't know Manoban. I know you enjoyed kissing Jieuni". I said sounded irritated at her.

" But nini it was just a dare, it was Chu's idea to kiss IU besides I just kissed her at the tip of her nose". She answered me and my blood started to boil again.

" You could have declined her dare but what did you do, you still did the dare!". I raised my voice at her but Lisa remained calm.

After a few seconds, I heard her giggled.

" You're so cute Nini. You still feel jealous even if to Chu's cousin?" She told me.

" Well Manoban I have every right to feel jealous especially to another woman who isn't me! Jieuni is your crush". I told her sounded mad.

" Well I can't blame you tho, your wife is hot and sexy". She said making me hit her head.

" Ouch". She hissed, she deserves it.

" You know that I'm jealous but yet you still have time to joke?!". I told her, she cupped my face and caresses my cheek.

" I know that, I just wanted you to smile ----- well it didn't make me smile idiot". I told her feeling irritated.

" Okay I'm sorry nini please don't get mad. It's my birthday today so I don't want you to see being grumpy just because of that kiss". Lisa told me, she is right, it's her special day.

Damn jealousy.

" Fine, I'm sorry too, Lili". I said and sneak my hands around Lisa's neck that made her smile.

" I have a gift for you". I told her.

" Really, what is it?". She asked in excitement.

I went to get my gift for my wife and when I return, she looks confused about the box that I am holding.

" Open it honey". I told her.

Lisa excitedly opened the box and her eyes widened when she saw what's inside.

" No way, this is expensive honey"

" No way, this is expensive honey". She told me in disbelief.

" Yup I know". I said feeling proud.

" I can't believe you bought me this Phase One XF IQ4 its the most expensive camera today. Thank you so much honey!" My wife said and kissed me on the lips.