52

JENNIE

I bounce on when Lisa throws me on the bed. She sat on top of me and pulled my shirt off leaving me nothing but my underwear.

" Ugh oh fuck Lili". I moan out when I felt her warm mouth on my breast. Lisa starts licking and sucking on my nipples.

" Uhh, this feels good honey". I said gasping for air as she continues to suck on my nipples like a baby.

" I love you so much Nini". My wife said and her voice trickles against my neck which sends shivers all over my body.

" I love you too so much Lili". I answered her and grabbed her face closer to mine to smashed my lips against her.

She shoved her tongue into my mouth and our tongue went into a battle of dominance.

Lisa kisses me deeper and our tongues collide. Her kisses made me feel like she needed me, desperate but most of all I felt the love and longing in her kisses.

Lisa starts trailing her kisses down my neck onto my shoulder. I give out a soft moan as she bites my neck softly.

She stops and starts taking off her clothes and I stare at her whole damn tone abs which makes my mouth water.

" Like what you see honey?". A smirk was plastered on her face as she saw my mouth hang open looking at her so fucking hot body.

" I love it Lili". I bit my bottom lip seductively while staring at her.

" Fuck that was hot". Lisa said then starts kissing me again.

She looks at me deeply with lust in her eyes.

" Let me fill in tonight those three years that we're not together honey". Lisa said and suck my nipples which I give out a very loud moan.

" Ahh yes Lili, suck me harder daddy". I moan and I felt her smirk against my chest and continue to suck a little bit harder against my nipples.

" Oh yes daddy". I groan of I feel ecstacy bubbling beneath me.

" Shit you made me lose my sanity Nini". Lisa said and looks at me with deeper lust in her hazel eyes and goes down with my underwear.

Lisa's tongues slide in beneath me and I groan with pleasure.

After that, Lisa spread my legs open and let her tongue do all the work.

She starts licking and sucking on my private part so good and I am trying hard not to move.

" Ahh, shit this feels so good". I moan out.

" You're so wet mommy". Lisa said in a husky voice and it turns me on even more.

Lisa sticking three fingers on my core while she licking my clit which took my breath away.

" Oh God you're so good daddy". I told her and I'm about to lose my shit. Lisa's thrust is slowly yet so hard, which extremely satisfying while she continues licking my clit.

I felt a knot in my stomach as I'm about to cum.

" Oh fuck Lisayah I'm cumminggg!". I moan out loud.

" Cum for me mommy, cum for me nini". She said in a husky voice.

" Ohh yah, shit this feels good". I continue to moan.

" Faster, harder pleasee". I moan as I demanded and she just smirked at me and thrust her fingers inside my core.

" Ughhh daddy".

" Fuck yes mommy"

All you could hear in the room was our moaning.

" Honey oh yes, ughh shit, I'm cumming daddyy". I moan louder that made her fingers thrust faster.