Chapter 4: The initiation

Sammy's POV

After I finally retrieved my revolver I began to sort of just walk around the locker room trying to see if I could find my sisters.

As I walked through the locker room I saw various other people who were bringing out an assortment of different weapons, including Eris who was at a locker at the opposite side of the room bringing out a...is that a Weed whacker?

Sammy: (Well bonus points for originality)

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the intercom go off telling all first years to make their way to the initiation cliff, and so along with everyone else I began to make my way towards said Cliff...which sent shivers up my spine about what this initiation could possibly be.

Along the way I happened to spot several people including Weiss Schnee who was clearly annoyed by some blonde guy who was trying and failing to flirt with her.

Sammy: (Other than her money, I can't think of any reason why anyone would be attracted to Weiss, she's rude, arrogant, racist...and as flat as a board)

I just walked past her trying my best to avoid any kind of contact with her and to just get this initiation over with, hopefully I'll be put on a team with people who I can work with.

But as I made my way to the initiation cliffs I happened to see my sister Ruby, although she looked a little upset so being the supportive big brother I am I began to make my way towards her before tapping her on the shoulder, she turned around and instantly her face lit up.

Ruby: Sammy!

She quickly threw her arms around me and brought me into a hug, I just stood there awkwardly and let her get it out of her system before pulling her off of me and then boiling her on the nose.

Sammy: Hey Ruby, how's everything going?

Ruby: Well...not really, Yang thinks I need to grow out of my shell and make friends with other people.

Sammy: Is that it? Well she is kind of right though.

Ruby: What!?

Sammy: I mean come on Rubes, your at beacon now and like it or not your gonna have to start making friends...especially with whoever ends up being on your team, so breaking out of your shell is kind of a requirement at this point.

Ruby: But I don't need to break out of my shell and make friends when I have you and Yang-

Sammy: Ruby (I said with my arms folded)

Ruby: Oh come on (She whined) your my big brother-

Sammy: And as your big brother (I said before wrapping my arm around her and began to lead her towards the initiation cliff) it's my job to help you grow in life...not hide you from it.

Ruby: Fine (She whined) I guess I'll try.

Sammy: Great...now come on we need to get to the initiation otherwise this whole talk wouldn't have mattered at all.

Ruby: Ok.

Meanwhile

Simmons POV

After everyone had made it through the portal which closed behind us we all looked around and took in the scenery as to where we are.

We were in some sort of forest, except all of the leaves were a bright red color kind of like a forest in autumn except these were a much brighter shade of red.