Chapter 2

*A/N : In the last chapter I forgot to say and I am sorry for that but the thing is that in this fan fiction consider GOT7, "Galaxy Guy" and Luhan's age to be 27. Also EXO doesn't exist as a Kpop band in this story.

You quickly went to the room, which was numbered 4a, as the nurse told you. After you entered, you could not believe your eyes. You were so shocked to see him............

It was......Mark from GOT7. Mark was your crush for a long time and GOT7 was your favourite band throughout your teenage life. But then you pulled yourself back to reality. You were a doctor and you were 25 years old. You could not act like a 13 year old fan. The moment you saw Mark , you guessed the reason that why was he in the hospital. You already knew that he was the "flying member" of GOT7 so maybe while doing one of his flips, he slipped and now he was there. Mark was not alone there. Jackson, Jr and JB [his full name is Jaebum so please don't think that he is Justin Beiber] were also there.

After checking all of his reports, you saw that he was not that badly injured. So you informed them that Mark will be able to perform after one month. While giving all the informations, suddenly your phone rang. You cursed yourself under your breath, because the ringtone that was set on your phone was one of GOT7's song. How could you even forget to make your phone silent ? But then the only option left for you was to excuse yourself and pick up the phone. 

As soon as you picked up the phone, you understood who it was. It was your mom.

(A/N : Bold for you and Itlaics for your mom)

Mom, why are you calling me now ? Don't you know that I am on my duty ?

Well, I called to inform you that one of your dad's friend's family will be coming to see you.

Am I some celebrity that they are coming to see me ?

They are coming for a marriage proposal

WHAT ?! No way ! Mom I will marry only that person whom I love. I am not getting involved in an arranged marriage OK ? AND if you don't cancel it then today I am going to stay at the hospital and not return home. Now I need to go so BYE !

After the conversation with your mom, you faced Mark and continued explaining. When you finished, you left the room to get out of the awkward moment.

The conversation between Mark, Jackson, Jr and JB after your departure.

(A/N : Bold-MarkBold+Italics-JacksonItalics-Jrsimple-JB)

Hey guys ! Did you notice that the doctor is our fan ?

Yup ! I heard her ringtone.

Well ! Yeah she might be our fan but she is very modern. I mean did you guys noitice her fashion sense ? 

Who wouldn't be modern at this age ?

There are many people who are not. But her dress up was very smart and though she is our fan she did not react. She was normal and she is very pretty. Mark, what do you think ?

Yeah ! She is nice, polite and smart.

                     End of the conversation

You were heading back to your cabin but at that time, someone stopped you. It was your childhood friend. Her name was Jade and she was also a doctor at the hospital.

(A/N : Bold for you and Italics for Jade)

Hey ! Ri.....an ? What happened ? Why are you so...........red ?

WHAT ?! Am I looking red ? 

Yes !

Ok ! Then bye ! I will talk to you at the lunch time in the canteen.

Ok ! Then.........see you later

You left Jade with a confused look over her face. You entered your cabin and tried to cool yourself down for what happened in Mark's room.

At the canteen, Jade, Luhan and you sat at a table. You were talking about something important with Luhan but that was when Jade interrupted.

(A/N : Bold for You Italics for Jade ; simple for Luhan)

So I heard that GOT7 is in this hospital.

Yeah I know !

Wait.....are you not supposed to be excited being their biggest fan ?

Look I am 25 years old not 14 years old and moreover GOT7 is not admitted. Mark, a member is admitted.

Oh ! So you have all the information, which means you were stalking them right ? 

No ! I wasn't stalking. I came to know because Mark is my patient.

Oh ! Well, do you still like Mark ?

I don't know !

There is no such answer like 'I don't know' so say it straight

FINE ! I like Mark but not love ! Ok ? and now let me eat.

After the lunch, you checked and saw that a lot of work was left so it was for sure that you would have to stay for the night. You texted your mom telling that you had a lot of work, so you would stay at the hospital for the night.

(A/N : so this was the 2nd chapter hope you guys are enjoying it and sorry for the late update actually today I cut my hand by mistake and I was basically facing some problems while typing it.

Ok so there is this video of Mark doing all the Martial Arts Tricking in the Girls Girls Girls era. Well I noticed that Mark actually slipped on stage a few times but the thing is he was injured but thankfully all the members of GOT7 are like a family who helps each other at times. Mark works really hard I mean not only he but also Jackson and JB because they do the fliping parts together then there is Youngjae who loves singing and he is studying at the same time too. Recently Jackson was injured too. There are a lot of things I would love to say about GOT7 but I dont want people to read something long (although it is long -_-) after a long chapter I will say all these things at some other time I guess ?)

*The video belongs to the rightful owner : CharisMark