Chapter 3 A Russian Surprise

(This is Vladlena. Just image her a little more beat up.)

*Back in Russia*

It had been 36 hours since the girl had been found outside the home and the roommates could still barely feel a pulse.

"Check again," the tall man suddenly spoke up.

"Ivan, they've checked her pulse no more than 30 seconds ago. Give it time," his older sister tried to reason.

"Da big brother, worrying like this isn't healthy," his little sister pointed out, putting a comforting hand on his arm.

"Ivan, sir?" The smallest person there quietly spoke up.

"Da Ravis?"

"We w-were just t-thinking... We d-don't think s-she's g-going to m-make it. Her p-pulse is g-get-ting weak-ker and weak-ker."

Ivan stood straight up, slamming his hands on the table in the room, and started 'kol'ing.

"What do you mean she isn't going to fucking make it!?! How can you guys be such fucking idiots!? I ought to just kill you right fucking no-"

"Ivan Braginsky!" His older sister shouted at him.

"Yekaterina, you can't seriously be agreeing with them?! How can-"

"Ivan, please stop yelling! Yelling is going to get us nowhere!" His younger sister shouted over him.

"Natalia? Not you too?"

"Ivan we aren't going against you, we are trying to prevent a war or murder," Yekaterina began.

"Whichever comes first," Natalia finished.

Ivan just sighed and sat back down, putting his face in his hands.

"How about instead of just moping around, you try to find who or what did this?" Natalia asked, trying to cheer up her brother.

"It's no use, the blizzard covered her tracks so I don't know where she came from and besides, the thing that did this is probably long gone by now."

"Mis püha kurat?!?!" (What the holy fucking hell, according to google translate.)

They all snapped their heads over to the source of the screech.

By the bed a man with glasses and blond hair was on the floor, pale and shaking.

"Eduard? What is it?" Yekaterina asked.

"You didn't let her die did you?" Ivan asked, his aura coming back.

"Ivan..." Natalia growled.

"N-no Ivan, s-sir, i-it's j-just t-that s-she st-tart-ted l-laughing. I w-was n-not r-ready f-for t-that," Eduard replied, still shaking.

"Laughing?" Everyone in the room said in unison.

"Um, yeah, laughing..."

Suddenly a screeching laughter echoed through the home.

"Sorry loves, I just find it so funny that you think I'm going to die that easily," the girl said while laughing up a storm.

"Wait, so you were awake this whole time?" Natalia asked.

"No, I woke up after tall and handsome over there slammed the table. By the way, it's easier to check for a pulse on the neck than the chest. If you just wanted an excuse to touch my boobs you could have just asked."

All the men besides Ivan just blushed, the girls on the other hand were laughing as much as she was.

"That was was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard," Yekaterina laughed out.

Everything went quiet again as they heard a hiss of pain.

The girl flopped back down into the bed clutching her chest in pain.

"Okay... Exactly what did I break?"

"Five or six ribs," Natalia replied.

"Well, der'mo,"

"Da, sorry. You're stuck in bed for a few days, but you should be fine," stated Ivan.

"By the way, my names Vladlena. Spokoynoy nochi," and just like that she was asleep again.

The group just looked at each other with a look of pure confusion before leaving the girl to her sleep.