Chapter 1 An Fateful Blizzard

*somewhere in Russia*

A girl made her way through a blizzard, trying so desperately to get some help.

She coughed and more blood came up her throat.

"Help..." She called quietly though she knew that it was pointless.

She looked down at the ground behind her and saw the trail of blood she was leaving behind.

She turned back around and walked forward. She was starting to stumble in the wind, her strength now fading away.

She was ready to just give up when she saw a light in the distance.

As quick as she could she made her way to what she now knew was a house. And a big one at that.

She walked up to the doors and tried to knock, but with little to no strength left, she barely made a sound.

"Help..." She tried calling again, but her voice was even quieter than before.

She looked up and saw only a single window with it's light on.

She picked up a rock and with what little strength she had left, she threw the rock at the window.

A loud crash sounded, but fell deaf to her ears. She had already falling into the snow, weak and tired. Her eyes closed, she waited for death to take her into his cold embrace.

Meanwhile, the man on the other side of the window was walking over the the now shattered window.

He opened it and looked angrily out it to see who he was going to kill, but instead saw a girl laying bloodied in the snow.

Her platinum blond hair was drenched in blood. Her fluffy hat was torn and burned in spots. Her white fuzzy dress was burned, bloody and ripped. Her boots were nearly completely burned.

Wounds also littered her body. She was burned and cut. Blood was gushing out of her.

The man immediately ran out of his room, his feet making loud thumps as he tried to get to the door quickly.

In this process he managed to wake up his three "roommates" and his two sisters, all of which went running after him.

When they got outside the girls screamed. The men stood in shock for a few seconds before going to help the first man.

The older sister ran inside to get the first aid kit as well as some homemade remedies.

The younger sister tried to get a bed ready for the girl.

The men eventually succeeded in getting her onto a bed and patched up.

"Ivan, sir, I-I b-barely feel a p-pulse. I d-don't k-know if she is g-going to m-make it." A roommate with brown longish hair timidly spoke up.

"Well, there is nothing more we can do for her now, da?" Ivan, the one that found her, asked.

"No, there is something we can do." Stated the older sister.

"What would that be, big sister?"

"Pray, big brother. Pray," the younger sister responded.

With that said they all went back to bed, not before saying a few words of prayer for the poor girl.