World no. 8 Barney and Friends part 2

(Caboose, inside)

(Imagine if Barney and Friends, Black Woz, Hikaro and Momotaros are inside)

Inside the caboose, Everyone is talking while Woz served up the refreshments and Momotaros, who is eating his puddings, and Hikaro, who is talking to them about his origins.

Min: So, let me get this straight. Not only you're a heir-to-be in a company, but a Kamen Rider too. *eating a cookie*

Hikaro: Yeah! *smiling* It's my mission to stop any evil.

Carlos: Wow! I cannot believe that you're a leader of an Alliance. *drinking milk*

Linda: And being a protector too.

Black Woz: He is. 

Momotaros: You said it. *eating his 10,000 pudding*

just then, they heard a clatter of feet that everyone turned their heads and saw the other Alliance coming. They had found Hikaro, Momotaros and Black Woz.

Master Tricera: Wow! That's a lot of people.

Yamato: You said it. *agreeing*

Daiki: Yeah! That's something you don't see everyday.

Ahim: You can say that again.

Leah: I agree. *nodding her head*

Dora: Me too.

Ryotaro: Momotaros! You're okay!

Momotaros: *running and hugging him* Ryotaro! You came.

Robert: Son, I knew we could find you. *smiling*

Hikaro: You too, Pops! But where's the mansion?

Robert: We parked it near the park, you know. It's still safe.

Hikaro: Ohhhhhhhhh! *smiling sheepishly*

then, Barney then notice that an old friend was among the team......

Barney: Robert. Is that you! *surprised* It can't be!

Robert: Barney, *smiling* my old friend. *hugging him* It's nice to see you again. It's been a long time, isn't it.

Barney: You too. *smiling* Everyone. This is Robert Cabral, my old friend of mine. *introducing the man to the others*

Robert: Hey, everyone! It's nice to meet you all. *looking to his son* It seems you met my son.

when hearing this, everyone (except some of the Alliance) were surprised.

Everyone: YOUR SON!

Robert: Haven't you notice. *smiling* Hikaro is my son and heir-to-be, of course.

Linda: Wow!

Beth: And we didn't know all along.

Baby Bop: Awwww!