World no. 7 Blaze and the Monster Machines part 1

(Opening)

(Opening end)

In the outskirts of Axle city, the Kadoya Mansion landed peacefully and its inhabitants (The Alliance who were well) came out, finding them selves wearing racer outfits. The Pups and Ryder are still fixing up the Lookout with the mansion.

Tsukasa: So Hikaro, why are we here?

Geki: Yeah!

Hikaro: Well, since we're here we need to find Blaze and AJ.

Houston: Yeah!

Dora: *smiling* Looks like we're seeing them again.

Alliance: WWWWWWWHHHHAAAATTTT!

Boots: You see, we're old friends.

Tico: Sí!

Isa: You said it.

Leah: I agree.

Nella: Me too!

Robert: Well, you need to be careful and try to be careful from those Master of Evil lackeys and Red Woz too with Ninja.

Eiji: Yeah! I don't like them. They give me the creeps.

Dominic: Yeah!

Michel Ramon: You said it.

Geiz: Well, C'mon! We got to find those recruits. Ikuze!

that all of them went out to find AJ and Blaze while some of them stayed behind.

(Somewhere)

In an alleyway, a Roidmude appeared from a portal before activating a wristwatch on his right hand which activated a hologram of Overlord Baron.

Overlord Baron (Hologram): Remember, you need to find Zi-O and report everything to me. And most important: Destroy him!

Roidmude: Yes, sir! *before the Hologram disappears*

the Roidmude then nodded before changing to a racer named Rodrigo Blaze, who smiled evilly before walked out and began exploring the city.

(In the city)

In some part, our heroes are walking when they saw the city is filled with trucks and people like they are in a rush.

Goushi: Wow!

Nella: You said it.

Lily: I agree.

Shimmer: This is...

Shine: ...Awesome!

Ravi: Yeah!

Michel Ramon: Agreed.