2- in summing suits

On a hot day, hot as hell. The seventh team was burning inside. Naruto was feeling spinning. Sakura was breathing miraculously. Even Sasuke was sweating, but did not reveal him. The only thing they want to know is where is Kakashi Hatake in the right of the mother of Hell? "Where is that perverted!" The stupid blond who dreamed of being a Hokage angrily shouted, "Shut up." The boy with black hair slanting a blue color replied.
"Guys please calm down." A light pink-haired ninja girl Sakura said to them. If you don't stop them, the first ninja war will start again. "Okay, Sakura-chan!" Narutua said in a happy and sweet voice. Sasuke voiced a jealousy annoyance. Yes, Sasuke had been dating Sakura for two months, but he wanted their relationship to be confidential for the best. Sakura incited Sasuke’s jealousy and smiled. He was amicable when he behave like this.
"Hey guys." Someone with white hair and a covered face told them Naruto to notice his presence and ran to him shouting at him as usual, "You're late!" Kakashi said another lie, as usual, that he helped an old woman Sasuke rolled his eyes and Sakura did the same thing. Sasuke interrupted Naruto and started to speak, "What is the mission?"
Everyone was shocked and angry. They stood for three hours saying no mission today while they burned, "What !?" Even Sasuke was furious "We have waited for three hours here and you are saying this !?" Everyone was angry, Kakashi knew that this would happen. "Well, what do you think we should go swimming?"
Anger turned me into joy, Naru shouted: Yes, Sakura shook her head as an answer, Sasuke smiled, Kakashi called to them and said, “So what are we waiting for? Let's go, guys.” Everyone follows Kakashi to a quiet lake, “Guys please wear these clothes, it is not appropriate for you to swim with your clothes This "they all nodded Everyone went and changed their clothes to their swimsuits, they went out hungry, excited to eliminate the heat, "Wow, Sakura-chan, you look so beautiful!" Naruta said blushing alot, but not because of the heat, he liked her clothes. “Yes, Sakura-san, you've become a big, and a very beautiful girl.' Sasuke showed a pink slight  blush in his face but soon his eye's widen Kakashi and naruto were looking at her in a way he hated it he didn't liked how she whoed her body men are very dirty and wearing this well only make it worse and give them thought however Sakura noticed Sasuke's behavior. He was not very happy when she played with Naruto in the pool, or when she spoke, Kakashi was jealous and angry, but she knew that he wanted to talk to her when Kakashi and Naruto were the only ones who waited until Kakashi left his book and spoke with Naruto, Sakura went to talk to Sasuke and you turned his face to the other side. "I know you are mad at me, but why?" Sasuke called to her for a moment and said to her in a manly voice, "Come to me yourself and see how Naruto and Kakashi reacted when they saw you."
I lost his silence for a minute and laughed lightly, "Sasuke, you are cute when you are jealous of me because of me." Sasuke was shocked and blushed a lot, then hugged her and said softly in her ear, "Sakura men are already perverted, and you respond so he gives them thoughts. I don't want you to hurt." She giggeled a bit and said, "Don't worry I won't." She kissed him,the he kiss her back

Meanwhile Kakashi and naruto were watching them with popcorn "my plan worked" kakshi said
"And I was very good at acting~" naruto said