21-OTP

Since this chapter must be sex and I don't wanna write it here is a old onehsit I wrote
I AINT WRITTEN SEX

~Love Story by Taylor Swift~

~Sakura H. and Sauske U.~

Sakura's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night all because of a dream, a dream that was filled with memories. I sat up in my bed, reminiscing about the past. I glanced at the person sleeping peacefully beside me, Sasuke, my new... husband. I smiled at that thought.

"It seems like only yesterday that I met you, Sasuke-kun," I whispered. Then, I silently got out of bed and walked towards the balcony. I could feel the cool breeze on me, blowing back my short, pink hair. I closed my eyes and started to think about the past.

We were both young

When I first saw you

I close my eyes

And the flashback starts

I'm standin' there

On a balcony of summer air.

Flashback

My dad was throwing a birthday party for me, and a lot of people were there. I remember the flashy gowns and fancy suits the girls and guys were wearing. I was only sixteen at that time. Many boys asked to dance with me. Even though I didn't feel like it, I didn't want to be impolite, so I just accepted.

I could feel my dad's eyes on me as I was dancing with one of the boys. I just heaved a small sigh.

"Man, I know what Dad's thinking. No wonder he threw this party for me. He wants me to find a boyfriend, or better yet, a fiancé," I thought. After dancing with one more guy, I went to the refreshments stand to get some juice. I could see my father in deep thought from the corner of my eye.

I just leaned on a pillar and sipped my juice, when a dark haired teen caught my eye.

See the lights

See the party, the ball gowns

See you make your way

Through the crowd

And say hello.

Little did I know.

He was dancing with one girl, but his face didn't show enjoyment. My heart skipped a beat when he turned his head to face me. I immediately turned around to avoid his stare. My face must have been really red since I could feel a lot of heat in my face.

After a debate with myself, I decided that I would introduce myself to him. I finished my drink and straightened up. It didn't take long to find the dark haired boy. I slowly made my way towards him, my heart pounding frantically. As I was walking, my eyes met his, and I almost froze. However, I still kept walking.

Finally, when I got to him, I introduced myself, but I stuttered a bit.

"H-Hi, my name's S-Sakura Haruno. Who're y-you?" I smiled after my introduction, but inside, I was having another debate with myself.

The boy stared at me for a while, but then answered, "Sasuke Uchiha. And you're the birthday girl."

I kept smiling but answered, "Yeah, that's me."

After an awkward silence, I had the courage to say, "Hey, do you mind if we... danced?" He looked a bit surprised for some reason. But he just said "hn" and accepted.