Chapter 16✨🤍

Sorryyyy for not updating from like almost 2 weeks agoooo but anyways here's chapter 16!!

***

You were now pacing thinking about the fact that the plan has a high chance of not working anymore.

The only way now for the plan to work is to kill Sonju and Mujika. But you can't do that....they're your friends they saved you. But so are Barbara and the others, you told them you would take part in this plan. Kill every demon if you had to. You wouldn't show mercy. You wouldn't care.
But Sonju and Mujika are.... they're different.

'I would have killed them either way... so why is this so hard for me?!' You thought.

When Norman told you that they were the evil blooded duo you were in pure shock.

So was he. He looked so sick. And you swear he looked like he was about to get the lambda seizure. But it's impossible obviously.

He wasn't tested on.

You decided to head downstairs. The place where you would usually go when you were bored or needed comfort.

It was a pretty dark place. It had a huge degenerated demon that you were experimenting on.

Your friends were probably there too and Norman would probably come there to tell everyone the news about the evil blooded being alive.

So you walked down the stairs in complete silence thinking about what you guys would probably do next and what Norman's orders would be.

"Y/nnnn" Barbara said. "I'm a mind reader, I knew you guys would be here!" You joked.

"Wait, she's on to something. You might actually be a mind reader since you understand Zazie!" Cislo said.

"Yup, I have powers" you said waving your hand as if you were a witch which caused them to laugh and even got Vincent to chuckle. "Score! I got Vincent to chuckle! Bet you can't do that." You smirked to Cislo.

Then suddenly the door opened and Norman came in with Zazie just as you expected. "Yo, boss" Cislo greeted.

"I was looking for you guys." He said as he held out his lamp. "It's been a while since I've come here." He stared around.

"I come here quite a bit myself" Cislo replied. "It always manages to calm me down" Barbara said and you nodded. "I come here when I'm bored to waste time and I usually find atleast one of you guys here." You said.

"So, what did they want to talk about?" Cislo asked and you sat comfortably on a wooden box since you also wanted to hear everything they told him and not just the fact that the evil blooded was alive.

"Various things." Norman replied. "Them not wanting the demons to go extinct being one of them." He said and Barbara started to get mad again.

"So they really..." she started. "Booo" you booed. "So what happens now, boss?" Vincent asked which got you curious to who's side he'd be on. His family, or his friends?

"Don't be impatient. There will be no change to plan." He said and you let out a sigh of relief. "and also the 'evil blood maiden' is alive." He told them which caused all their eyes to widen and you would've laughed if the situation wasn't a serious one.

"Eh? Isn't that bad?" Vincent asked getting up worried while you stayed silent waiting for Norman to complete what he was saying. "I've thought a bit about this. Leave it to me." He replied.

"It seem's that she's friends with Emma and her acquaintance's. Even y/n." He said and they all looked at you confused and shocked. "H-huh?" They asked.