Chapter 20✨🤍

Hey guys! This'll be the last chapter!

***

You woke up in coughing while being on the floor. 

Where am I?

You were surrounded in a beautiful field that was full with..wheat?

"Yeah, yeah. I'm goin." You heard a man say from inside a barn. He then stepped outside the barn and you squinted your eyes adjusting to the sunlight.

"Who're you?" The man looked at you. "I-I don't know...what is this place...?" You said looking around. You can't remember anything. "What's yer name?" He asked. "I'm sorry..I-I can't remember anything?" You answered.

"Don't be sorry kid. Why dontcha come inside?" He asked gesturing to a house near.

He sat you down and gave you a cold class of water which made you feel so refreshed.

"Be right back." He left and entered the barn. Most likely to call someone.

A woman then entered. "Hi dear." She softly smiled at you. "Do you have any parents, any family I can call?" She asked.

"F-family?"

Y/n let's go! Y/n let's run! Y/n we did it! Y/n it's beautiful..Y/n you're alive!

You heard a bunch of things in your head. Your head then hurt and you groaned. 

"I can't remember anything...sorry.." you mumbled. "That's fine! Honey how bout you go get her some of ma clothes from upstairs?" She asked and he nodded then went up the stairs.

~

"It's fine! You can make yourself at home! You can stay here till you get your memory back!" The woman said.

~Two years later~

Over the past two years you still haven't gained your memory back. At first you had lots of weird dreams. In your dreams people would call you 'y/n' so you just assumed it was your name and you told the couple to call you y/n. You lived with the couple and helped them out in the farm. They hadn't adopted you but they were like parents to you.

You woke up early and got ready for another day. "Y/n!" The Man called from down stairs. "Comin!" You yelled as you quickly went downstairs.

"Oh, you made breakfast today?" You asked. "Yep, we'll be going to the festival in the city. We'll buy things for the farm." She said and your eyes twinkled. "The city?!?! And we'd go on a train! And see people from all around the world! That city?!?!" You beamed.

"Yep" he chuckled. "That city." He said. "Oh I need to get ready! Wear something more appropriate for a city!" You said about to go upstairs.

"How bout you eat breakfast and get some of your chores done. Then you can get ready." They laughed at your childish antics.

"Right!" You said and sat down at the table and had breakfast with them.

~

"And done! I'm done with ma chores! I'm going to get ready!" You yelled as you ran upstairs.

"That was fast, we should probably get ready too." The woman said and got ready.

~

"A train!! A actual train!! Cmon!! Let's go!!" You tugged on their arms and entered the train.

"Who knew this is what a train smelled like and looked like up close! It's also pretty noisy.. but there aren't much people here so that's fine!" You said.