Chapter 19✨🤍

Sorryy It took me like almost 2 weeks to update but here's the chapter! Next chapter will be the final chapter hehe!

***

"BOSS!!" Cislo yelled causing you to turn your attention to Norman.

You gasped as you saw a huge demon behind him. You and Cislo tried to reach him but... The demon cut Cislo's leg off.

God the amount of blood you saw made you want to throw up but it's no time to be grossing out over some blood. Your friend Cislo needs help right now so just ignore that uneasy feeling you get.

"Emma keep pressing here!" Norman demanded as it looked like she doesn't know how to medically care for others while you all went to help knowing what to do from your past injuries in the past two years.

"Somethings wrong..." Josie mumbled to Ray staring at one of the demons eating other demons. "Hey, there's something wrong going on here..." Ray started. "She's eating them."

"Stay back!" Vincent yelled. "This thing...is devouring everything it can get it's hands on! Impossible! It's getting the corpses contaminated by the toxin  and absorbing them completely unfazed."

No not just that. "And it's body keeps growing!" What is that? Is that even a demon anymore? "It's all messed up." Ray said. "What now? We can't just leave this thing?" Ray asked. 

You were too tired to even speak. And the sight of blood definitely wasn't making it any better.

"The kernel was destroyed...I'm sure of it. I confirmed it beyond doubt. With my own eyes!" Norman said. 

Right! Smart people do your thing! Just don't get killed.

"Well, then..either the queen can survive the destruction of her corpse. Or.." Ray started. "The queen, maybe all royals...have more than one core. 'Royal blood is a class of their own.'" Josie completed for him repeating the words we always hear.

'Royal blood is a class of their own.'

"Vincent, Take Cislo and lead the others back to headquarters." Norman instructed.

"And you?" Vincent asked. "Y/n and I will stay here with Zazie. She's the only one who can understand him so I'll need her help. We'll deal with this thing somehow then follow you back!" He quickly answered.

 "But..in that case.." 

"It's dangerous here! Go I'm counting on you!" Norman yelled. "Roger!" Vincent and the other ram away. "Awah" Zazie said. 

Then the huge thing that was eating demons started making weird noises and gargling. "Oh god, what now?!" You snapped.

"It's coming!" Ray yelled. "This sucks.." you mumbled as you got into stance holding your weapons.

Then suddenly you saw a bunch of human and demon heads. "What the hell..." 

You stared at all the heads until your eyes widened.

Chase

Sasha

Lynette

Calvin

Riley

Jimmy

"Everyone that's dead... even sister." Josie put her hand on her mouth. "It doesn't even have a face..." Norman stared at it.

"The queen was resurrected?" Ray asked himself obviously knowing no one knows the answer. 

"You're all here...standing in front of me. The very premium product's from grace field and great meadow." You all gasped. "What do we have to do with this?!" You whisper yelled to Josie before getting into your fighting stance with Zazie.