Nightmares are just bad memories...

(alright i'm continuing! Were gonna have a bit change of writing style, plz dont be mad :( <3)

Info: Tubbos having a bit of a nightmare and acts a bit violent.

Tw: past abuse(?) a bit of violent writing (i have no idea what else im super bad Tw so help if theres more)

Third person pov (focus on tommy and tubbo)

"S-Stop... Please.." Tubbo was mumbling things in his sleep, Tommy noticed since he was awake. (at 11am dude go to Zzz) He tried waking Tubbo up so he would stop moving his arms and accidentally hitting him but no luck...

'hmmmmmm...Maybe...'

"Hey tubbs, I have a cookie so wake up!" He tried saying it quietly, trying not to disturb anyone else.

"Cookie...?" Tubbo was getting his senses back and waking up.

'Yes! My plan is working!' "Yup i nice yummy chocolate chip cookie!"

Tommy leaned in a bit so he could see Tubbo's face. Well he went too close because the next thing he knew, he was kicked off the bed and onto the floor with a horrible aching pain in his stomach.

"Owwww"

Tommy grasped his stomach and this time he did wake someone up. That someone was techno.

Now techno isn't usually a violent person, He's good at ignoring the voices and handling situations without violence. But when someone tries to or does hurt his family... Well let's say Blood for the Blood god. (anyway)

Techno POV

I came running into the room to see tubbo unharmed and tommy sitting on the floor curled up. I quickly calculated what happened.I wanted to attack tubbo but couldn't. A. He's a child wait no, an orphan so nvm that... B. he's Tommy's friend and C. I gotta tend to tommy first...

I Carefully picked up Tommy and laid him on the bed (tubbo is still on the bed but he's curled up in a ball in the corner). Tommy assured me, he was fine, just in pain. "Tommy you're not fine-"

"Yes I am! And -Ow- Tubbo! Hey Buddy you ok pal? It's fine -Ow- that you kicked me... It was just a reflex!" Tommy raised up and scooted to tubbo trying to comfort him.

"N-No I-Its not! I-I hurted You!" Tubbo managed to say. He was crying, tommy was comforting and I was just standing there. Being useless. I know what I know best in these "Emotional" situations... Go get Philza minecraft.

(sorry for the short me work later)