That was close...

Tubbos POV

'Yesterday Tommy helped my move in! (even though it was pouring rain)'

I walk outside of the shack and head down to the town. The convenient store always had cheap stuff! And I found 10$ on the road anyway so i'm really excited!

I walk down to the store to see a man with brown hair, yellow sweater, and a red beanie dragging tommy.

'Hey! No one hurts my friend!'

I run and grab Tommy's arm helping him release from the person's grip.

"Tubbo?!?"

"Come on tommy!" I say getting ready to run.

"Tubbo wait-"

"Tommy?! What's going on?!" Uh oh, It's the same voice that me and Tommy were hiding from.

"Tubbo run." Tommy whispered in my ear.

I quickly let go of his hand and ran as fast as I could.I felt so bad for leaving tommy but I trust him...

I feel something chasing behind me but I don't dare to look back, I quickly turn running into the forest.

'Is it gone?' I ran pretty deep and I can't feel anything...

I stop for a second catching my breath...

Then a hand came on my shoulder.

"AHAHhaaah" I flinched back to see a winged person.

I curl up into a ball, putting my hand over my head just in case.

"Please don't hurt me." I said, barely a whisper.

                                          Third person POV

Phill looked at the child in concern. 'Homeless? Maybe a bad family?'

His mind rushed with thoughts but before he could say anything, Tubbo ran off.

"Hey-" It was too late before he could say anything...

He quickly got a call from wilbur, saying that he should come home immediately.

                                                             Tommy POV

Wilbur was pacing while we waited for dad.

'Im for sure gonna get yelled at.' I thought as i'm sitting on the couch.

Everything is silent..

Techno comes out of his room.

"Who was that tommy?" He says, breaking the silence.

"uhhhhh...Someone?" I say

"Don't play dumb tommy." Techno says.

"Well...Uhhh...I..Ummm" I fiddle with my words.

'What do i say?'

'I cant betray tubbo..'

"I can't say... But he doesn't mean any harm or something like that!"

I added quickly.

"Why not?" Wilbur said seriously.

"I told him I wouldn't.." I whispered.

"Tommy who is this kid?" Dad said as he came into the living room.

"N-No one." I didn't want to betray tubbo but i also didn't want to get in trouble.

                                                    Philza's POV

'Hmmm...' I have to think quickly about what we should do...

'Got it!'

"Tommy?"

"Yes dad...?"

"You can go to your friend.... your not in trouble" I added.

"Wait wha-"

"Really?!?" Tommy says with a big smile of relief on his face.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind..." I tried my best to sound convincing.

"Alright!" Tommy ran outside before anyone could say anything.

No Pov or anything

"Oh my jacket!" Tommy quickly ran back inside, grabbed his jacket and bolted back outside.

"Dad...Why did you do that?" Wil says, very confused.

"Well...Not now, but later in the week or something you or techno could follow him to see where they meet up. I'll tell you more later... I got work to do." Phil says, as he walks up the stairs.

"Uhhh okay..." Techno said and left. Wilbur sat on the couch and watched some Tv.

Time skip cuz I'm lazyyyyyyyyy (there at a store, Philza gave tommy 100$ for the friend (tubbo) and they're looking for stuff to decorate their clubhouse with.)

Tubbos pov btw

"What should we get?" I said in awe.

"How bout a bed?...No, a sleeping bag seems better and cheaper."

"Yeah your right..."

We shopped a bit more, being careful on what we bought.

But something felt so strange...

Like something was watching our every move... I could put my finger on it, so i just ignored it.

"Hey look over here!" Tommy said across the aisle pointing at what seemed to be fairy lights.

I jogged to Tommy, picking up the box. "They only cost 5$?!?" I said in happiness. Tommy grabbed 3 more and we called it a day.

(time skip to the shack)

Tommy left saying he had to go home...Which was fine! I was walking along the narrow pass when I saw the door cracked open.

'What do i do??!!!!???'

I quietly step to the door and...Nothing! No one i mean; Not a soul other than me was there.

Though there were a cans of paint. A brown pink, a yellow, and a brown. With a paint brush.

'Hmmmm i wonder who the hell would leave this here...'

A couple hours later, tubbo made the shack cool looking and used the paint :) Also tysm for the reads!

-angel <3