Uh oh...

Techno POV

Tommy had just left and I was about to go follow him. In my opinion

This was pretty stupid. Just let the kid have his fun, but Phil had other plans I guess. I put on my jacket and grabbed my sword. Wil looked at me funny and said "Do you really need that?" Was that really a question? "Of course I do... for protection." I replied smoothly.

I left the house and could see Tommy far in front of me. I made sure to be quiet and out of his seeing distance. We walked some more until he stopped at a fork, I honestly thought he would do the bigger path since it was a shortcut to the town but he went astray from both paths and went into the forest. I quickly and quietly followed him, making sure he was sus. A couple minutes later he arrives at a shack, the outside color was a brownish gray, you couldn't tell if the lights were on or off and the door was pretty small.

(This is amazing ♡︎ anyway here what is look likes a bit also without the cat lol )

Someone, I'm assuming a the kid, opens the door.

"Hey big T!"

"Hey tubbee!" Tommy says happy.

Tommy enters the door and I lose my sight of him.

I walk a bit closer to the tiny tiny home and hear... laughter?

I take a deep breath and enter the home.

Tubbo  POVish

I was laughing with Tommy he made a really really funny

Joke, but then...

"TOMMY BEHIND YOU!" I screamed pointing to a man with pink hair and a sword. Tommy didn't look that scared but somewhere angry?

He pushed Tommy to the side and stepped forward to me. I panicked and my reflexes came. I ducked putting my hands over my head hoping he wouldn't hurt Tommy. I felt like a coward...

 Technos POV

"Uh.. hey kid don't be scared...I won't hurt you?" I said in a questioning way cus I wasn't even sure.

He looks up at me and I can see the fear in his eyes. Maybe this wasn't a good idea...

I did what my instincts told me to do. (maybe in this case his voices?)

I carefully picked the kid up and walked back outside. It wasn't gonna be much of a challenge really, but then I remembered. Tommy.

"PUT HIM DOWN! DON'T HURT HIM!" Tommy Was yelling and punching my legs, of course it didn't hurt but was still annoying.

"Tommy stop. I just said I wasn't gonna hurt him." I said as seriously as I could without scaring him.

"But- But-I" Tommy was scared, at least I think he was. Maybe nervous?

All of the sudden Tommy bolted to our house, at least I think.

...

Great, now I'm stuck with another child. I was walking when I felt that a part of my shirt was wet. The same part where I had been holding the kid.

I moved my arms so I could see his face. Tears. Tears rolling down his face like a waterfall. Why wasn't he making any noise? When Tommy cries it's like all hell released. I put him down and tried to comfort him. I suck at doing it but worth the try.

"Hey...uh buddy, it's gonna be alright, No ones gonna hurt you." I tried to sound as friendly and calming as I could. He put his face down so I couldn't see if he stopped crying or not. I tried picking him up again but he flinched backed and whimpered.

"Hey do you like bees?" I don't know what I'm doing, oh god.

"Y-Yeah" the kid slightly looks at me for a second.

"Well, we're I'm taking it you there are tons of bees...and honey!"

"R-Really?" He looked excited,but he was still teary.

"Yeah! So do you still wanna come?" I reach my hand out, not knowing what the kid would do. Surprisingly he took my hand and smiled. Most kids are kinda scared of me. (Well maybe not kinda...)

We walked and -tubbo- that's what his name was, talked and talked all about bees. He spoke quietly but it was a nice change of hearing since Tommy was so loud. (techno didn't mind ofc)

We arrived at the house and I saw Phil, Wilbur and Tommy, he looked so nervous. I think it's the first time I saw him this nervous...

Tubbo saw Tommy and was about to go hug him but then he saw Philza and stepped back. This was off, Phil isn't dangerous looking.

Phil gave a big smile to tubbo and tubbo didn't really smile back. It was more of a "trying not to show that I'm scared but not very good at it" look.

We will find out next time on dragon ball Z. Jkjkjkjk

Sorry this was short... I'm running out of inspiration :(

Anyway I hoped you liked this chapter thing. I might make a tubbo oneshots thing. make it angsty or something idk.

Drink water and stay safe (also 872)

<3 angel