amazingphil imagine

I hope you enjoy this. I'm sorry its late I have exams in almost a month and all I've been doing is revising I just hope this is good.

You and Phil have been wanting a child since you got married two years ago. It was your two year anniversary in a week and you thought that it was the perfect opportunity to tell Phil that you were pregnant. You had found out just over a week ago that you were almost two months pregnant and you were over the moon. You had planned it all out how you were going to tell him and also how you were going to tell Dan afterwards.

*time skip*

It was the morning of your anniversary. You woke up alone in bed, you tried to put your arm around Phil but he wasn't there. You get out of bed and slipped on a pair of joggers and one of Phil's tops that you always borrow. As you make your way down the stairs you can here you favourite song playing and you could smell your favourite food cooking. You reach the kitchen and see Phil standing by the cooker. You also see the table set out for the two of you.
"Happy anniversary beautiful" Phil says as he turns around embracing you in a big hug.
"Same to you to" you say kissing him on the lips.
"Come on I made you breakfast so we can eat that and then have our presents" Phil says you can here the excitement in his voice.