"Five years in this hell"

(I will try to put random Five Night's At Freddy's videos when I update, please watch them if you can)
Scott Pov:
I've been locked in this mental death trap for five years now. Today is my 13th birthday. My parents and my friends who I saw last five years ago today should be coming again. I try to get them to notice that it's me behind this mask and everything but they won't look at me, I scream at the top of my lungs at them but they won't look my way. Can they hear me? Can they see me? Do they even remember me? Well they must remember me, or else they would've forgotten my birthday.

"Har Har me matey, what's wrong?" Foxy droned, his voice was getting worse everyday.

"I-It's my birthday foxy....five years since H-H-He took me away from my family..." I whispered, chills shaking my body. That day still stuck out in my mind five years later.

~FLASHBACK~
"H-Hey kids! Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! So let's string up the band! O-O-One, T-Two....."

"Yar me landlovers! It's you're old pal Foxy! Freddy best be gettin' back to the main stage or else I'll have to (pull the plug) m-make him walk the p-plank."
I looked at Foxy with an odd expression, did he just say "pull the plug" under his breath? Is he okay? I slowly walked my way up to the animatronic fox and waited for him to say something.

"Well hello there me matey, what be your name? Is today your birthday?" He asked, no malfunctions this time.

"My name is Scott Hoying, and yes, it is my birthday." I said to the fox with the glowing red eyes.

"Well happy birthday, Scotty! Can I ask how old ya are today?" He droned.

"I'm eight." I said, my eyes never leaving the glowing red ones. Something didn't seem right about Foxy, he never asked this many questions.
Freddy stepped beside him and wrapped a furry arm around Foxy's shoulder.

"Why don't you come around back after the show, we have a special birthday present for you kiddo." He bellowed. I had to cover my ears to keep from screaming at his loud voice. Why was it so loud all of a sudden? His voice never hurt my ears before.
My parents looked at me in concern, hesitating on letting me go backstage alone. It was almost time for the diner to close so I had to hurry.

"Freddy? Foxy? It's Scott, I-I'm here to get m-my present?" I stuttered, shaking.

"W-W-Well hello th-there (victim) Scotty. Come a little closer so I can give you your (new suit) p-present." Foxy droned loudly. Wait, his voice was doing it too!

"I-I think I'll skip the present.." I mumbled, back toward the door.

"I don't think you'll be going anywhere child." A deep voice growled.
I froze in my tracks and turned around slowly, meeting a big, torn apart Freddy Fazbear.

"W-What do you want w-with me?" I muttered softly, trembling enough for the animatronics to see.

And the last thing I remember is screaming for my parents to help me
~FLASHBACK END~

I shook as the horrid flashback ended. I looked at myself in the mirror to see I was sitting on the floor shaking and sobbing, and I didn't even realize it. I suddenly felt a furry pair of arms wrap around me and I tensed, oddly hostile to everything at the moment.

"Scott, Scott, it's just Bonnie." The blue bunny whispered softly, not wanting to scare me anymore.

"I-I-Is h-he here?" I stuttered, still trembling greatly.

"I don't think so sweetheart, didn't he go out of commission a few years ago?" Bonnie asked.

"I believe he did..but who knows, that old piece of shit keeps coming back to life." Mangle grumbled. The poor girl was basically nothing but a wire body with a head, I felt awfully bad for her, I wish I had the parts to fix her so people wouldn't gawk at her all day. I know how it makes her think bad of herself.

"I h-hope he stays d-dead or out of commission or whatever the fuck you guys call it!" I yelled, tearing myself away from Bonnie. I felt myself becoming angry, scared, and confused at the same time.
I grabbed the big carving knife from the kitchen and went to go put the old Freddy that has caused me so much trauma the past five years out of commission for GOOD.

"Scott! Come back! He could come back to life and hurt you!" Bonnie yelled, Chicka following him.

"I WANT THAT BASTARD DEAD!!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.
I continued my search for the old Freddy but stopped when I seen an all too fimliar face appeared from outside the main doors.

"Mitch....?" I mumbled a little too loudly.

Then my heart jumped to my throat when the brown eyed boy looked in my direction. He heard me. Someone heard my voice....SOMEONE HEARD MY VOICE I COULD BE SAVED!

(Sorry for the randomness -cringes-)