Chapter 1

Thalia pov:

It has been 1,000 years since we found out that Percy was a werewolf. What shocked people more was that he was Dameion, the unofficial protecter of the hunt and king of the werewolves. When word got out, after the council meeting, search parties were made and everyone went out looking. Some parties came back with a wolf in chains. When the wolves were questioned they either acted like a wolf, cursed us out, or refused to speak with us. We were getting no where with the wolves when the Olympians brought everyone to Olympus to figure out what to do next.

000000000000000000000

Flash back(a few hours after capture the flag):

"My lady?" I asked as I lightly tapped on the tent pole of Artemis's tent.

"Come in." Artemis called in a depressed tone from inside the tent. I opened the door and saw Artemis laying down on her bed of pelts, she was stroking the pelts slowly while she stared at a black pelt near her head.

"My lady what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing Thalia." Artemis said as she quickly glanced at me before looking back at the fur. I closed the tent flaps and zipped them up from the inside successfully locking the tent. I walked over to Artemis and sat down beside her bed and looked at her face.

"My lady. It is obvious that you are not ok. Will you please tell me what's wrong? I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong." I said. Artemis looked down away from me. The room was silent for ten minutes as both of us didn't move. "Lady Artemis." I said getting her to close her eyes and sigh in defeat.

"I-I... Miss... Him." She said as she looked at me before looking away. I thought I saw a small blush but I paid it no mind as I thought it was just my imagination.

"Who? Dameion?" I asked. Artemis nodded.

"My lady, Dameion doesn't exist. He was a disguise that Percy had so he could blend without drawing to much attention to himself. If you think about it, it was kinda obvious with disappearing into mist, the fact that he knew about Percy, and his hatred of camp half blood. There is no Dameion only Percy." I said.

"I know!... But it does not explain why he would stay for so long, or why he would save on of my hunters." Artemis said. Her expression changed to a longing one and her tone became dreamily. "He was there for me on nights I felt alone, he protected us for ten years. He could have left for months before going crazy and being brought back to us, heck when he went crazy at nights because of the full moon he would drop a new pelt in front of my tent. He looked out for us. He protected us. He was the only male to not only be with the hunt but protected it even if it caused him physical damage." Artemis said before she started bawling.

I remembered the time that Dameion took five arrows to his ribs and abdomen to protect Andrea when she was on her first hunt with us. The monsters that attacked them didn't get any mercy as the hunters cut them down. Dameion ended up being fine once the arrows were removed and he had a piece of ambrosia.

"You love him don't you?" I asked. Artemis sniffled before looking at me with her blood shot eyes.

"I don't know. I have feelings but I don't know if I love him." Artemis said. I was about to speak when a loud tap came from the pole outside of the tent flaps.

"Thalia unlock the door and let them in." Artemis said. I unlocked the flaps and Andrea came into the tent.

"My lady you have to come quickly! Percy was just seen in camp!" Andrea said. Artemis quickly turned serious.

"Where?" She asked as she got up.

"The cabins. Come on!" Andrea said as she ran out of the tent with us following.

We made it to the cabins where a crowd of campers were looking at something. We pushed our way to the front and saw a single sword shoved into the ground. The sword was a bronze sword with the word Anaklusmos, written on it. 'Riptide.' I thought. I then saw a plaque at the bottom where the sword was in the ground.

May all who read this plaque remember the deads of Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, savior of Olympus, defeater of Geae, and betrayed by all. May he rest in peace.

"B-b-but he didn't die. We saw him yesterday." Annabeth said. There was silence before Artemis spoke up.

"We must tell the other gods. Trainers get ready we will be leaving for Olympus in five minutes. Meet at the big house." Artemis said before leaving the group.

The trainers ran off to finish what ever they had to do before we all me at the big house. Once we were all there Artemis told us to hold hands. Once the last of us completed the circle we flashed to Olympus.