Chapter 1

The horizon is lightly shaded with pinks, blues and purples; the birds start singing a song as if saying good morning. 

You rest your elbows on the wooden ledge of your balcony, taking in the beautiful view. You hardly ever got experience this, you weren't a morning person, you'd usually wake up when the sky is settled and grey in colour. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Hiro says. 

"Hiro?" You turn your head but, nothing there. You drop your shoulders down in disappointment. You head inside, to get ready for another bearish day. Closing the sliding door, a light gust of wind twirled its way through your small apartment.

In the bathroom, you're running a brush through your hair, untangling all of the knots. Your phone dings from the bedroom. 

Picking up your phone, it's Honey Lemon 'hey, girl, are you busy later?'

'no,'

'good, ill come to yours at 5, I haven't seen you all week... missin' you!'

'okay, missing you too'  You laugh lowly to yourself and place the phone back on the nightstand while you continue to get ready.

-

"So, have you heard from Hiro yet?" Honey Lemon asks with half a mouthful of pizza. 

"No, I haven't even seen him in 2 weeks"

"well duh, he's moving to Swiserstan," she says. you almost choke on your pizza. Your heart felt as if someone ripped it out. "I told you to get his number, now your never going to see him again. there is still time girl, he's not left yet"

"Not helping Honey Lemon" you snap.

"Look __," Honey Lemon says patiently "you can't just sit around forever and mope about never getting a chance when we know damn well you're more than capable of getting that chance." she looks at you as if you both had the same crazy idea "I know you'll do what's right."

You sigh "Your right, Honey" 

"Anyways, I better get going."

"Alright, goodbye" 

Once you close the door, you drag your fingers down your face contemplating what your next move was going to be. You pulled out a chair from your dining table, sitting down you see a note in front of you. Unfolding the note there was... Hiro's phone number! 

'do what's right' Honey Lemons's neat handwriting said alongside a winking face.