Chapter 7

Your heart pounded furiously against your chest when you look up into your favorite pair of brown eyes.

Hiro smirk "I...what are you doing here? You should be in Swisterstan," you ask, the cold getting at your voice.

He kept his arm around you "I never made it. I got as far as the highway, but then I just turned around"

"Why?"

"Because I want to be with you,__." He said simply, He swallowed thickly "I know it's crazy, but, come with me."

Your eyes scan his face in amazement. This can not be real. Hiro is standing here asking you to move halfway across the world. His eyes land on your suitcase, "I'm sorry, you have your own life - we don't even know each other. Im an idiot."

You look up at him with a sly smirk "well, if you're going to be an idiot, at least be my idiot" his dark brown eyes held yours, new hope shining in them. "I was coming to find you Hiro, but my ticket flew away, and then you caught me."

Hiro looks into your eyes with pure love "gosh, __, if you'll let me, ill always catch you. I think... I think I'm in love with you." 

The happiness was in the aura of the air, you chuckle lowly "You are crazy, Hiro Hamada"

"Crazy for only you, m'lady, so, what do you say, will you come with me!"

You nod and smile so widely the backs of your teeth were showing. "And, I think I'm n love with you too." You said, not caring if your mascara had smudged a little. You had no idea how long you were in the snow, but you didn't care; the moment was so full of joy you weren't sure how your feet were still on the ground. Everything was going perfectly.