Two

Dong Sicheng wakes up early as the father had told them to prepare for bible studies the next day.He quickly gets ready and walks to the church and meets up with his friend Jung Jaehyun. Jaehyun has always been present in Sicheng's life,they actually joined the club together for different reasons but as long as they were together they knew it should be great. They go in and meet up with the rest of the group. There were 11 members besides them; All of them were unique and had different reasons why they attended the meetings. Some for personal interests ,some were trying to  avoid something and some were just forced by parents or significant others. Today  they are told praise by their favorite priest Kim Doyoung ,he also makes lessons more fun as he  cracks jokes and get people involved .Although he showed more attention towards taeil being his husband, he also paid attention to others . Today they were educated on different acts of promiscuity  and he wasn't biased as the other priest would have been which would have led to a fight with jungkook who was a member  and nobody wants that . Winwin has always been active during doyoung's lessons but he was dead silence  today as his mind kept lingering around the thought of a certain Japanese boy .He couldn't understand why he cared for him so much ,he usually wasn't the type to stay on a issue for too long,he usually gave up on situations and didn't stay too long for it to evoke any sort of emotions in him but this issue with yuta was different. He didn't even know why he wanted him to join so bad .All this thinking was driving him insane.
"Are you okay you seemed a little tense over there." Jaehyun asked concerned for his friend.
"Nothing just thinking. "Winwin said as jaehyun begins laughing.
"Winwin you never think of anything "jaehyun said inbetween his laughter but stopped immediately "Seriously what's wrong."Jaehyun said being concerned once again.
"Hyung I've been trying to persuade this kid to join our club and he refuses."jaehyun now was truly worried as this was unlike winwin to worry about something so much.
"Its fine I'm sure he'll come through "jaehyun said trying to calm the younger as they left the club to head home and to be met with a walking yuta.Winwin bids his hyung goodbye before  quickly heading to the Japanese with his heart rate quickly accelerating.
"Yuta !"he yells out stopping the older on his tracks
"Winwin... right?"he asked for security. 
"Yes did you think of what I asked you yesterday"
"What did you ask yesterday?"The Japanese askes as if he had forgotten.
"The Christian thing."dong sicheng said unsure if he should have said that.
"Oh that, well why do you want me to join so bad. "
"I also don't know ."winwin said a little embrassed
"I don't want to ."yuta said walking away once again but being pulled back by the wrist by winwin
"Please I will do anything. "Winwin said now desperate and gaining a mischievous smile from  yuta which now has him confused and scared at the same time.
"Anything? "Yuta says revealing his legendary  smile.
"I feel like I'll regret that soon."dong schicheng says letting go of his wrist.
"Anything? "Yuta says once  again and receives a nod from winwin.
"Okay than how about I get payment for every session I attend. "Yuta says with a smirk dancing on his lips.
"I don't have any money on me so sorry I can't , find other options."winwin says a little relieved by yuta's request .
"Payment can take place in many forms you know."He says as he touched winwin's lower torso and winwin quickly adjusts his position.
"What do mean other forms." Winwin askes already sure of the answer.
"It start with two or more people whispering sweet nothing into each other's ears and it's move down to body language."yuta says now biting on his lower lip.
"I have no idea of what you're saying yuta."winwin says pulling away from yuta who has his hands tangled around winwin's waist.
"Okay let me explain further "
"It's usually ends with all members losing possession of the clothes that were once on them."Yuta says earning a cough from winwin over the amount of bluntness yuta carried."Need any further explanations. "Yuta says now smirking while winwin keeps a safe distance away from the older.
"I think I'm leaving and yes I still have no clue what you talking about." Winwin says as he walks away leaving  behind a laughing yuta.
"So you don't need me to attend anymore."yuta yells out.
"You are attending whether you like it or not."were winwin's last words before he quickly walked home face flushed over all the words yuta had been using. He didn't know what it was but the dark blue head boy did something to me and he had to discover what it was.

A/N
Trust me,its gets better please stay. Lovely nctzens. Queens and kings of kpop💗💗💗💗💓