Four

Taeyong was now sleeping besides Yuta after escaping jaehyun room early that day avoiding any conversation after what they had shared.He is now telling yuta about his night and one of the best sex he had ever had .
"Tell me at least you got the name."yuta says with his eyes opened as wild as salsas .When taeyong left he didn't except him to have such  excellent sex  ,being honest he envyed him.
"I think jaehyun, Jung jaehyun. "He said as a smile creeped onto his lips without his knowledge.
"What's that for." Yuta childishly slapped him on the arm.
"What?"he says smiling brightly
"Ok I'm heading out . Call me if it's an emergency. "Yuta said as he put on his hoodie
"What?no ...can I go with you."taeyong begged fearing boredom once again.
"Ok."Yuta says as taeyong jumps off the bed to meet yuta and off they went.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Winwin and jaehyun were heading out after a lesson of biblical studies when they spotted yuta and taeyong. Jaehyun could have sworn the guy was taeyong but ignored it as he wasn't sure ,he bid  winwin goodbye as the Chinese quickly rushed to yuta.
"YUTA!"he yells out now catching up to him.
"Hi,I'm winwin."He greets taeyong who smile lightly as  he introduces himself too.
"May I borrow him ." He says pulling yuta by the wrist not waiting for a response from taeyong.

"I agree to do what you asked." He says closing his eyes too afraid of yuta's reaction.  Yuta smiled his legendery toothy  smile as he released hot breath on winwin's neck.
"I've changed my mind ."he says as winwin quickly opens his eyes a little too wide it was sore.
"What!" He shouts on top of his lungs gaining  taeyong's attention who was on the monkey bars in the nearby park where yuta usually hangs out.He looks at the two as winwin continues to yell at yuta over something this earning a smile from taeyong as he watched the view of an angry winwin and a smirking yuta.
"You can't be legit."winwin yells as yuta continues to smirk but now leaning his lips closer to winwin's ears ,releasing his hot breath on him. Winwin began breathing heavily, palms getting sweaty as yuta slowly whispers words into his ears.
"So you now know what I meant."yuta said as winwin turned meeting face to face with the shorter boy which surprises yuta as he expected the boy to run or adjust his position as always.
"Still don't know."winwin says moving his lips to a  very close proximity to yuta's.  Yuta's cool peesona falls off for a second but he quickly reclaims it but not before winwin notices it . Winwin further more pretends as if he was about to kiss yuta and just as yuta leans closer to claim what was meant for him winwin pulls away leaving yuta hot and heavy.
"What are your changes to the plans nakamoto."winwin says extremely formally making yuta blush a little at how cute he looked at that moment.
"I was thinking I could receive my godly lessons and my hours of pleasure at the same time." Yuta said while he fixed winwin's hair.
"We could do that in the church don't you think it would be more fun." Winwin says laying his hands on yuta's chest leaving yuta's mouth widely opened unable to process what he just heard from saint winwin's mouth.
"Why you so surprised. "Winwin said while smirking." It not like what you've asked me to do is so bad."
"Do you know what I asked of...."yuta said before he was cut off by winwin's finger on his lip forcing him to stay shut.
"Write your number down so I call you for the plans. Winwin commands as yuta obeys. This was unlike yuta to give in so easily but the Chinese boy's new persona was just a little too intimidating for him.Winwin quickly caught a glimpse of yuta's face of confusion and was impressed with what he has achieved. Winwin never used this personality of his a lot but he found it necessary here. The Chinese  leaves, leaving behind a confused yuta who is soon met by taeyong who seems a little concerned for the younger.
"Are you okay yuta."Taeyong asked concerned for the younger who seemed like a kid that had lost his mom.
"Winwin. .."yuta said not completing his sentence leading to a very scared taeyong .
"Let's go home and you'll tell me." Taeyong said as he held yuta as if he had a broken limp. They soon arrived home and were both seated on the bed.
"Are you okay,do you need water,or do you want to lay down,or mayb. .."taeyong said before being cut off by yuta.
" no need for all that I'm just a little shocked by winwin's new personality. "He said giving him a reassuring smile to be met by taeyong slapping his arm.
"I was really scared you fool. "Taeyong said "What did he do that shutted you up."
"He..."Yuta said before being cut off by a loud voice that echoed the room.
"Taeyong hyung."the loud voice yells out as he made his way into the room without knocking.
"What is it donghyuck?"Taeyong asked the overly eager younger.
"Jeno's got a boyfriend. "He continues screaming this statement until jeno walks  into the room slapping him softly on the arm.
"Do not."He said with a grin on his face.
"Yes you do."
"Do not. "
"YES YOU DO!."donghyuck exclaims
"Do.."Jeno was cut off by the annoyed yuta. The two didn't see him because if they did Jeno wouldn't dare to come in as he feared yuta way too much. Not that yuta didn't like him .He just found it annoying how he would smile and say nothing. Honestly he was allowed to visit them only when taeyong was around. Taeyong on the other hand  found him extremely adorable,the way  when he would smile he would squint his eyes so much it was impossible to see his pupil.As for donghyuck everyone loves him ,honestly speaking he was one of the few people yuta enjoyed  company of .
"S ..o..rry ." Jeno said between cracks exiting the room before being pulled back by donghyuck.
"He has a boyfriend named jaemin. "He said with his loud squiky voice making a smile escape from everyone  at how adorably he looked at that moment.
"Tell them jeno."he said as jeno just stood there laughing to be met by a childish slap from donghyuck.
"'Okay I met him today and we exchanged ID's. "He said as everyone clapped in unison except for yuta who just smiled.
"Good for you getting some well I just stay home with no-one."taeyong said smirking along with yuta at the lie underlying that statement.
"Told you ."donghyuck said and the continued talking for the next three hours until the two said goodbye to arrive to their house next door theirs. Taeyong called it a night and layed to rest as yuta layed on his bed staring at the ceiling until he got a call from a special someone.
"When do we start."