4

Standing by the car... his brothers chenle and Lucas were the only one there....

He looked back...  secs later... the smile disappeared...
staring for almost a minute... there he was.. at the door step....
Renjun soon got in and the car left...
he was gone...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally arriving in Korea...
He went back into his apartment... but the only thing is...  the key wasn't his no more... the staff that worked in that building told him that 2 guys in that room 127 was no longer there...

Trying to get information... he barely remembered their phone numbers....
Walking round to find answers... the time soon came by fast....
Walking towards a building he heard a screaming....
the building was more old then new....
not one but two screams.... flashbacks of that similar voice past by....

The day he was leaving....

The moments they had together all 3 of them....

Getting closer and closer.... terrified of what he saw...
Both of them being hanged up with robes... bleeding from top to bottom... looking like they were going to pass out... even though he couldn't remember who they were, he knew he had to get them out.....

Finally out, he took them to the hospital....
After a couple of hours...
The doctor came out and told him the conditions.....
they were released 5 days later... with no broken bones, just bruises but they were still in pain...

Having both of their arms round him... walking outside... with the sunrise....
finally sitting down on the small brick wall...
They watched the sunrise with both jaemin and jeno head on the older shoulder....